Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

20 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

For those American's on here, in many other parts of the world when you go to the grocery store you must either bring your own bags to carry the groceries or you will be charged a small sum for each bag you use. While I haven't been back to beautiful Spain for a number of years, I suspect the ritual is still in place. 

We have to use/take our own bags in Canada.  I did have to buy a paper bag at Walmart the other day so plastic is gone.  Publix in the US (Miami area) was using paper a couple of years ago.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

The “Fat Guys”  name is Dani and he is here to walk Taco during the day until Alberto gets home from work.  Thanks Dani  

Has he even left with Taco?  He should walk walk walk himself.  Haven’t been able to watch but based on what is reported here he’s watched RLC videos, played video games, and eaten Big Macs.  He should go out and walk Taco to the villa and back.

If he IS a Martina hookup … and I shudder to think that and I don’t believe it … I want him fit and healthy.  Go outside with Taco and walk walk walk … enjoy Barca … stay away from the street food!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Has he even left with Taco?  He should walk walk walk himself.  Haven’t been able to watch but based on what is reported here he’s watched RLC videos, played video games, and eaten Big Macs.  He should go out and walk Taco to the villa and back.

If he IS a Martina hookup … and I shudder to think that and I don’t believe it … I want him fit and healthy.  Go outside with Taco and walk walk walk … enjoy Barca … stay away from the street food!

At least they don't have to worry about him wearing Alberto and Martina's clothes...

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Deepdave said:

It's amazing how 2 people can get 2 completely different interpretations of the same event.

Too bad people did not comment about the events of today.  They seemed very happy together in anticipation of Martina's holiday to Croatia.  Alberto wished only that Martina would have a great time with her very good gay friend, Louis.  Have a great trip, Martina!!  

Sorry, I watched the clip several times again. I can't believe your interpretation. Why?

I've never heard Alberto yell at her like that before.

She ran out of the living room in fear and not in a hurry. And there is a contradiction: Because she then calmly, but visibly upset, drank a coffee and left later. No hurry any longer….

And another contradiction: why would Alberto encourage her to go on a date?

She was gone all night, slept for hours, and then treated her servant Albert in an impossible and degrading manner. A strange kind of love...

I expect some surprises in the near future. Until then, the quote from Goehte applies:
"Sage mir, mit wem du umgehst, so sage ich dir, wer du bist; weiß ich, womit du dich beschäftigst, so weiß ich, was aus dir werden kann."

"Tell me who you associate with and I'll tell you who you are; if I know what you're dealing with, I know what can become of you."

It's better translated as "with whom you spend your time / the people you surround yourself with" or, simply, "whom you hang out with".

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

For those American's on here, in many other parts of the world when you go to the grocery store you must either bring your own bags to carry the groceries or you will be charged a small sum for each bag you use. While I haven't been back to beautiful Spain for a number of years, I suspect the ritual is still in place. 

You are right and not only in Spain also in some other european countries

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tle said:

Alberto and Dani having a nice conversation.. It's nice of Dani to help look after Taco while Martina is gone...

Like real friends, but not everyone here understands that...😉

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Going to the nude beaches Moos?

I go there for a week of vacation and especially for a sports competition
I don't know if the beaches are nudist or not but I will be able to confirm it when I get back 😁

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I go there for a week of vacation and especially for a sports competition
I don't know if the beaches are nudist or not but I will be able to confirm it when I get back 😁

Ok, but no selfies please...😏

• Haha 1