Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

31 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Yes your right, some strange thing happen and nobody talk about it.

It happen one day when they come back for taking Taco out, completely stone and they make love and play with fire in the bed (Martina put fire in part of her hair !) and Martina act like a real prostitute with experience, it show (experience ?)  WOW  !!!

This is a clear example of a post that you should review when you are sober, trying to be respectful and avoid insulting people unreasonably.

You just have to click on the ellipses, and select "Edit". Sure you can get it!

• Sad 1

After a short while Martina got louder, then Alberto exploded.

He yelled at her loudly, pounded on the table and jumped up.

I went back to see the explosion .... not so much.

My impression is that after dinner Martina got a communication / text, maybe about a get together. She might have been unsure if she could make the gathering/event on short notice, leaving Alberto alone. His response was to say get ready, get going, hurry...... slapping his hands on the table and pointing to the bedroom.  Martina got dressed and applied her makeup. Alberto gave her a hug and prepared her a coffee. Prior to leaving, Martina met with Alberto on the balcony, and spoke to him through the kitchen window.  Uneventful.    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

After a short while Martina got louder, then Alberto exploded.

He yelled at her loudly, pounded on the table and jumped up.

I went back to see the explosion .... not so much.

My impression is that after dinner Martina got a communication / text, maybe about a get together. She might have been unsure if she could make the gathering/event on short notice, leaving Alberto alone. His response was to say get ready, get going, hurry...... slapping his hands on the table and pointing to the bedroom.  Martina got dressed and applied her makeup. Alberto gave her a hug and prepared her a coffee. Prior to leaving, Martina met with Alberto on the balcony, and spoke to him through the kitchen window.  Uneventful.    

It's amazing how 2 people can get 2 completely different interpretations of the same event.

Too bad people did not comment about the events of today.  They seemed very happy together in anticipation of Martina's holiday to Croatia.  Alberto wished only that Martina would have a great time with her very good gay friend, Louis.  Have a great trip, Martina!!  

11 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

It's amazing how 2 people can get 2 completely different interpretations of the same event.

Too bad people did not comment about the events of today.  They seemed very happy together in anticipation of Martina's holiday to Croatia.  Alberto wished only that Martina would have a great time with her very good gay friend, Louis.  Have a great trip, Martina!!  

She hasn't left.  She's in bed sleeping at the moment.  :biggrin:

15 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Hey we agree on something Dave!  I was shocked when I saw Berty’s post but Chuck seems to clear things up.  I will try to watch myself.  I was shocked because it does seem like they are getting along swimmingly as of late.

So all good here.  Going to Croatia with a gay man while your significant other stays home with the dog … just normal real life for these two!!  Nothing to see here.

I would not be surprised to see a backlash from Alberto.  Changing behavior is hard and he is doing the hard work of exercising, getting a job, and shaking off the ni ni label.  He might start to get less tolerant of her adventures EVEN IF she is not having sex.  It is a natural human response when someone puts in an effort to change and the other person doesn’t show significant appreciation.  Whether he is entitled to feel this way or not, he may feel like he is in a position now to push back on some of her escapades.  I don’t think he will, he is the least possessive male I think I’ve ever witnessed … but he might.

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Hey we agree on something Dave!  I was shocked when I saw Berty’s post but Chuck seems to clear things up.  I will try to watch myself.  I was shocked because it does seem like they are getting along swimmingly as of late.

So all good here.  Going to Croatia with a gay man while your significant other stays home with the dog … just normal real life for these two!!  Nothing to see here.

I would not be surprised to see a backlash from Alberto.  Changing behavior is hard and he is doing the hard work of exercising, getting a job, and shaking off the ni ni label.  He might start to get less tolerant of her adventures EVEN IF she is not having sex.  It is a natural human response when someone puts in an effort to change and the other person doesn’t show significant appreciation.  Whether he is entitled to feel this way or not, he may feel like he is in a position now to push back on some of her escapades.  I don’t think he will, he is the least possessive male I think I’ve ever witnessed … but he might.

Everyone has their boiling point.   Angry Emoji GIF

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yelt said:

If Louis is really gay, then it might be one way for Martina to get that 2 on 1 she has so wanted.

Are we sure he is gay and not bi?  I know it sure seems as if he is gay but is there verbal evidence of this?

3 hours ago, emnv said:

This is a clear example of a post that you should review when you are sober, trying to be respectful and avoid insulting people unreasonably.

"act like"...act like playing role with your lover to have some fun, act like in the movie....act like actor, act like actress, hope you watch tv too. Maybe you could be a good actor or play a role in theater but you can try, you never know. Just act like.... 

Love you !

Have fun !!

P..S Have fun Martina, I love you too much, big kiss !!! Let have a drink ! 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Are we sure he is gay and not bi?  I know it sure seems as if he is gay but is there verbal evidence of this?

hum....Martina could do some 'test'....we never know....

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I don't have a sub so I don't have access to the replay feature. But I have several videos of this incident.
Everyone who sees this should decide for themselves. It was a shock for me, also for Martina.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, emnv said:

There is a video availble, called (Reallifecam - martina and Alberto pussy eat and fucking on s...)
Martina is dressed with sexy slave lingerie (bondage set).
I have extracted photos but do not want to publish them for legal reasons.
Why on earth does she have this outfit, otherwise you never used it at home?
Search for the video and then make up your own mind.

Here is a link to a comparable costume:
.https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/1236706481/erotisches-3-teiliges-bondage-set-frau?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=sklave+dessous&ref=sr_gallery-3-9