Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

7 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

All this about Alberto sitting on his ass doing nothing? (Surely being at home on RLC was his job, so obviously getting paid!!  otherwise the apartment would have been empty a third of the day) maybe it was in their contract that someone had to be at home the majority of the time, as Martina was going to collage/ University that was on him, it seems a bit of a co-incidence that Martina finishes her exams and he then gets a 'job' almost straight away. So now he has two jobs, RLC and performing on camera almost every day, despite being with his partner over ten years, and his gardening job. 

Yes, Alberto is being paid by RLC.

In no way, do I consider the paycheck Alberto receives from RLC, as earned from a JOB, WORK or MANUAL LABOR. I will not associate Alberto with working people, it is insulting to do so. Ain't nobody here ( that I know of) viewing this apartment to see Alberto. Martina is the attraction. He's living off of Martina's RLC popularity. 

I see your point of view, let's just agree to disagree and watch Martina's boobs bounce when she dances. 😄

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

I have heard through the grapevine that she is leaving tomorrow for Croatia with Louis and coming back on June 12th.  Today is packing day with Alberto.

Thanks for that information. As I read through the forum of late and while no one want to admit, it is Louis that Martina has been interested.  I keep reading change for her and Alberto is on the horizon this summer; l hope Martina and Alberto come to there senses and go there separate ways. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Yes, Alberto is being paid by RLC.

In no way, do I consider the paycheck Alberto receives from RLC, as earned from a JOB, WORK or MANUAL LABOR. I will not associate Alberto with working people, it is insulting to do so. Ain't nobody here ( that I know of) viewing this apartment to see Alberto. Martina is the attraction. He's living off of Martina's RLC popularity. 

I see your point of view, let's just agree to disagree and watch Martina's boobs bounce when she dances. 😄

I am hoping with what I am reading now that Alberto would man up, pack his bags and stop continuing to live off of Martina. Martina is with the one she really desires and In my opinion has had so many conversation about with Alberto.

If Louis is really gay, then it might be one way for Martina to get that 2 on 1 she has so wanted. Maybe for her birthday!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, yelt said:

Thanks for that information. As I read through the forum of late and while no one want to admit, it is Louis that Martina has been interested.  I keep reading change for her and Alberto is on the horizon this summer; l hope Martina and Alberto come to there senses and go there separate ways. 

Of course, Martina and Louis could just be deep FWB as her and Alberto. 

6 minutes ago, yelt said:

Of course, Martina and Louis could just be deep FWB as her and Alberto. 

I'm not sure but as stated Alberto being paid for obfuscating content is a bit of a stretch. No Alberto is doing what just about any guy would do, hide his woman from other men, so she only see him. unfortunately this project ask the viewers to subscribe and pay their way. These two just are not cutting it anymore. Something has changed and not for the better. I'm tired of low light, across the room antics and immature jerk off sessions. Christ man ya got one of the most beautiful women on RLC and your jerking off? Of course it really don't matter he won't let us see anyway. Well when subscriptions dry up something might change.

10 minutes ago, backrat said:

I'm not sure but as stated Alberto being paid for obfuscating content is a bit of a stretch. No Alberto is doing what just about any guy would do, hide his woman from other men, so she only see him. unfortunately this project ask the viewers to subscribe and pay their way. These two just are not cutting it anymore. Something has changed and not for the better. I'm tired of low light, across the room antics and immature jerk off sessions. Christ man ya got one of the most beautiful women on RLC and your jerking off? Of course it really don't matter he won't let us see anyway. Well when subscriptions dry up something might change.

Da ich unterwegs war, konnte ich nicht alle Beiträge im Forum verfolgen. Heute jedoch wundere ich mich sehr, dass niemand über den heftigen Zwischenfall am Sontag berichtet hat.

Martina war Samstag-Nacht bis Sonntag-früh (ca. 8 Uhr) unterwegs.
Dann schlief sie bis nach 14 Uhr.
Alberto wurde immer unruhiger und er war sichtlich richtig böse.
Als Martina aufwachte ging sie unter die Dusche.
Alberto hat das Essen zubereitet, und den Tisch gedeckt (15:06 Uhr)
Dann hat er Martina gesagt, das Essen ist fertig.
Und hat ihr das Essen in ihren Teller gegeben.
Madame Martina hat jedoch provozierend immer weiter geduscht.
Und Albert wurde immer wütender.  Er aß alleine voller Wut.
15:34 Uhr kam Martina nackt ins Wohnzimmer, ihr Essen stand noch da, war sicher schon kalt, und sie ging wieder.

15:39 Uhr kam sie - oben ohne - um zu essen.
Die Atmosphäre war mehr als frostig.

Etwa 15:48 war sie mit dem Essen fertig und ging in die Küche.

Kurze Zeit später kam sie zurück und es begann eine Diskussion.
Nach kurzer Zeit wurde Martina lauter, dann explodierte Alberto.
Er schrie sie laut an, klopfte auf den Tisch und sprang auf.
Ich kann die Sprache nicht verstehen, aber seine Geste war so als wolle er sagen „verschwinde hier“.
Martina ist aufgesprungen und so schnell sie konnte aus dem Wohnzimmer gerannt.

Sie war wohl sehr erschrocken über seine Reaktion. Ich hätte ihm so etwas auch nicht zugemutet.
Aber seit der letzten langen Nacht vor ein paar Wochen ist er verändert. Ihr Verhalten macht ihm wohl sehr große Probleme.

Ca. 16:06 kam Martina entsetzt zurück ins Wohnzimmer und trank einen Kaffee, Alberto war verschwunden.

Martina zog sich an und ging weg.
Alberto saß stundenlang vor seinem PC-Spiel um seinen Frust zu vergessen.
Um ca. 23:45 kam Martina zurück und aß im Wohnzimmer, er spielte immer noch.
Danach gab es eine kurze frostige Unterhaltung.

Ich habe einige Teile, besonders Albertos Wutausbruch aufgenommen. Weiß aber nicht, wie ich das veröffentlichen kann, ohne Schwierigkeiten zu bekommen. Wäre interessant den Inhalt des Gesprächs übersetzt zu bekommen.

Here an automatic English translation, sorry for the mistakes.
Since I was traveling, I was not able to follow all the posts in the forum. Today, however, I’m, very surprised that nobody reported on the violent incident on Sunday.

Martina was out from Saturday evening til Sunday morning (around 8 a.m.).

Then she slept until after 2 p.m.

Alberto was getting more and more restless and he was obviously really angry.

When Martina woke up she took a shower.

Alberto prepared the food and set the table (3:06 p.m.)

Then he told Martina, dinner is ready.

And gave her the food on her plate.

However, Madame Martina continued to shower provocatively.

And Albert kept getting angrier.

At 3:34 p.m. Martina came naked into the living room, her food was still there, it was probably already cold, and then she left.

3:39 pm she came topless back to eat.

The atmosphere was more than frosty.

At about 3:48 p.m. she finished eating and went into the kitchen.

A short time later she came back and a discussion started.

After a short while Martina got louder, then Alberto exploded.

He yelled at her loudly, pounded on the table and jumped up.

I can't understand the language, but his gesture was as if to say "get out of here".

Martina jumped up and ran out of the living room as fast as she could.

She was probably very shocked by his reaction. I wouldn't have put that up to him either.

But since that last long night a few weeks ago, he's changed. Her behaviour is probably causing him a lot of trouble.

At about 4:06 p.m. Martina came back into the living room and drank a coffee, Alberto had disappeared.

Martina got dressed and left.

Later Alberto sat in front of his PC game for hours to forget his frustration.

At 11.45pm Martina came back and ate in the living room, he was still playing.

Then there was a brief frosty conversation.

I have recorded some parts, especially Alberto's outburst. Don't know how to post this without running into trouble though.

Would be interesting to get the content of the conversation translated.

1 hour ago, backrat said:

i've never understood the fascination with this couple

1 hour ago, berty_47 said:

Da ich unterwegs war, konnte ich nicht alle Beiträge im Forum verfolgen. Heute jedoch wundere ich mich sehr, dass niemand über den heftigen Zwischenfall am Sontag berichtet hat.

Martina war Samstag-Nacht bis Sonntag-früh (ca. 8 Uhr) unterwegs.
Dann schlief sie bis nach 14 Uhr.
Alberto wurde immer unruhiger und er war sichtlich richtig böse.
Als Martina aufwachte ging sie unter die Dusche.
Alberto hat das Essen zubereitet, und den Tisch gedeckt (15:06 Uhr)
Dann hat er Martina gesagt, das Essen ist fertig.
Und hat ihr das Essen in ihren Teller gegeben.
Madame Martina hat jedoch provozierend immer weiter geduscht.
Und Albert wurde immer wütender.  Er aß alleine voller Wut.
15:34 Uhr kam Martina nackt ins Wohnzimmer, ihr Essen stand noch da, war sicher schon kalt, und sie ging wieder.

15:39 Uhr kam sie - oben ohne - um zu essen.
Die Atmosphäre war mehr als frostig.

Etwa 15:48 war sie mit dem Essen fertig und ging in die Küche.

Kurze Zeit später kam sie zurück und es begann eine Diskussion.
Nach kurzer Zeit wurde Martina lauter, dann explodierte Alberto.
Er schrie sie laut an, klopfte auf den Tisch und sprang auf.
Ich kann die Sprache nicht verstehen, aber seine Geste war so als wolle er sagen „verschwinde hier“.
Martina ist aufgesprungen und so schnell sie konnte aus dem Wohnzimmer gerannt.

Sie war wohl sehr erschrocken über seine Reaktion. Ich hätte ihm so etwas auch nicht zugemutet.
Aber seit der letzten langen Nacht vor ein paar Wochen ist er verändert. Ihr Verhalten macht ihm wohl sehr große Probleme.

Ca. 16:06 kam Martina entsetzt zurück ins Wohnzimmer und trank einen Kaffee, Alberto war verschwunden.

Martina zog sich an und ging weg.
Alberto saß stundenlang vor seinem PC-Spiel um seinen Frust zu vergessen.
Um ca. 23:45 kam Martina zurück und aß im Wohnzimmer, er spielte immer noch.
Danach gab es eine kurze frostige Unterhaltung.

Ich habe einige Teile, besonders Albertos Wutausbruch aufgenommen. Weiß aber nicht, wie ich das veröffentlichen kann, ohne Schwierigkeiten zu bekommen. Wäre interessant den Inhalt des Gesprächs übersetzt zu bekommen.

Here an automatic English translation, sorry for the mistakes.
Since I was traveling, I was not able to follow all the posts in the forum. Today, however, I’m, very surprised that nobody reported on the violent incident on Sunday.

Martina was out from Saturday evening til Sunday morning (around 8 a.m.).

Then she slept until after 2 p.m.

Alberto was getting more and more restless and he was obviously really angry.

When Martina woke up she took a shower.

Alberto prepared the food and set the table (3:06 p.m.)

Then he told Martina, dinner is ready.

And gave her the food on her plate.

However, Madame Martina continued to shower provocatively.

And Albert kept getting angrier.

At 3:34 p.m. Martina came naked into the living room, her food was still there, it was probably already cold, and then she left.

3:39 pm she came topless back to eat.

The atmosphere was more than frosty.

At about 3:48 p.m. she finished eating and went into the kitchen.

A short time later she came back and a discussion started.

After a short while Martina got louder, then Alberto exploded.

He yelled at her loudly, pounded on the table and jumped up.

I can't understand the language, but his gesture was as if to say "get out of here".

Martina jumped up and ran out of the living room as fast as she could.

She was probably very shocked by his reaction. I wouldn't have put that up to him either.

But since that last long night a few weeks ago, he's changed. Her behaviour is probably causing him a lot of trouble.

At about 4:06 p.m. Martina came back into the living room and drank a coffee, Alberto had disappeared.

Martina got dressed and left.

Later Alberto sat in front of his PC game for hours to forget his frustration.

At 11.45pm Martina came back and ate in the living room, he was still playing.

Then there was a brief frosty conversation.

I have recorded some parts, especially Alberto's outburst. Don't know how to post this without running into trouble though.

Would be interesting to get the content of the conversation translated.

Yes your right, some strange thing happen and nobody talk about it.

It happen one day when they come back for taking Taco out, completely stone and they make love and play with fire in the bed (Martina put fire in part of her hair !) and Martina act like a real prostitute with experience, it show (experience ?)  WOW  !!!