13 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

The most real and awesome thing I have seen in a long time was during the Hawaiian party. Karen kicked B5 and Thor out of her bedroom,  locked the door and said WTF! I love Karen!

Whose B5?

Samson home alone with  the 2 do nothing stay at home girls, did the others all go out together or have Alex and Luc left?

Not seen much the last 2 days but from what I did see where did Lorraine and Samson go after Kylie and Russ's party, as I recall Lorraine wasn't in her own bed this morning at 8am Spain time? 

I saw Holly and Thor in B6 

I also saw Samson was in B5 earlier today having a shower, which I thought a little strange, did he come back from the beach with them?

and lastly is Holly at the Dance party or missing in action.

10 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Samson home alone with  the 2 do nothing stay at home girls, did the others all go out together or have Alex and Luc left?

Not seen much the last 2 days but from what I did see where did Lorraine and Samson go after Kylie and Russ's party, as I recall Lorraine wasn't in her own bed this morning at 8am Spain time? 

I saw Holly and Thor in B6 

I also saw Samson was in B5 earlier today having a shower, which I thought a little strange, did he come back from the beach with them?

and lastly is Holly at the Dance party or missing in action.

Loraine came back to B4 with Dana and Zara and slept in her bed.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Loraine came back to B4 with Dana and Zara and slept in her bed.

Actually now you say that I remember seeing the 3 of them having a chit chat on Zara and Dana's terrace in the early hours.

I got the impression Zara and Dana were comforting Loraine. 

4 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Actually now you say that I remember seeing the 3 of them having a chit chat on Zara and Dana's terrace in the early hours.

I got the impression Zara and Dana were comforting Loraine. 

I saw them there but didn't watch it.

• Like 1