3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Happy for Samson.  Honestly I think he is the more attractive catch of the two.  But maybe not a personable as Thor who perhaps is attractive in a Shrek sort of a way.

I guess if you prefer uintelligent looking steroid Russian..then yes.

• Haha 2

Loraine has been responsible for poor fake  shows but this I believe is her “ darkest “ spot she ever did .. and will follow her reputation ..

• Upvote 2

I hope she’s ready for the STORM of comments to either listen to by others who read the forum or by herself reading .. And hopefully she compensates in the next days …

il y a 6 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Loraine a lâché un chiot et en a trouvé un autre pour obéir à ses demandes 😡 🤬 😡 🤬 😡 🤬

C'est une pute et c'est tout , non c'est aussi une garce finie 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Loraine has been responsible for poor fake  shows but this I believe is her “ darkest “ spot she ever did .. and will follow her reputation ..

It is what it is, maybe next time will be without covering.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, Keen Observer a dit :

Loraine est une fraude pure et simple.

Totale fraude  et en plus une copine hypocrite qui ne sait qu'une chose, mettre le bazar entre les filles pour garder le controle 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

It is what it is, maybe next time will be without covering.

This is beyond any explanation , like kind of betting not to show anything to anyone , kind of a promise , whatever , this can’t be by Loraine who “ begs “ for top spots cameras ( of course she knew she had it but , come on , Loraine hiding has many reasons behind ) … Expect furious mails to RLC 😁