Just now, HotWivesRock said:

Du meinst den Titel seines Buches?

Nein, vor einigen Minuten hatte er ein dem Anschein nach offizielles Schreiben mit Unterschriften und Stempel offen neben den Rechner liegen. Er hat es ziemlich grimmig betrachtet und dann zugeklappt und weggelegt. Wenn es den Anschein eines persönlichen Schreibens gemacht hätte, hätte ich erst nicht gefragt. Vielen Dan für die Reaktion auf meine Neugier.

• Thanks 1

I sure hope that Lucian and Alexandra are not the couple moving into the apartment vacated by Eva. I just cannot stomach 1 more minute with him. He is a just another guy who enjoys drugs and making an ass out of himself. I have yet again emailed the dumb shits at RLC to give them my thoughts......and asked them what the plan was for this fucked up Villa.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I sure hope that Lucian and Alexandra are not the couple moving into the apartment vacated by Eva. I just cannot stomach 1 more minute with him. He is a just another guy who enjoys drugs and making an as out of himself. I have yet again emailed the dumb shits at RLC to give them my thoughts......and asked them what the plan was for this fucked up Villa.

Please share their feedback if you feel comfortable.

Today Nelly & Bogdan have 600 days in COV / GOV in Barcelona
Had Holly still been a participant, she would also have joined the 600 day club with Gina, Loraine and N&B

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3