Must be nearly a month since I said RLC needs to dump everyone from B7 and start over. I can't imagine anyone being interested in any of the tenants there. Especially Nelly and Bogdan. They wore out their welcome with the viewers long before this villa opened. If RLC wants to hire Bogdan that's fine. Just don't put him and his sad wife on camera. I also wonder if anyone is paying for a sub just to watch the two goons that are taking up space there. Really, what is there to see in this villa?

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Must be nearly a month since I said RLC needs to dump everyone from B7 and start over. I can't imagine anyone being interested in any of the tenants there. Especially Nelly and Bogdan. They wore out their welcome with the viewers long before this villa opened. If RLC wants to hire Bogdan that's fine. Just don't put him and his sad wife on camera. I also wonder if anyone is paying for a sub just to watch the two goons that are taking up space there. Really, what is there to see in this villa?

do what i did and cancel your subscription and then you won't have to worry about it.  in my opinion rlc never should have acquired another villa right next door to b4.  the only person in b7 worth looking at was karen.  all the rest not worth it in my opinion.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Holly, a cute guest who have sex every day with a tenant of this villa 😁

• Like 1
  • Sad 1