Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

7 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

I have to disagree, jugghead.  If that were true, then any local dick would have done and she wouldn't have waited for the slug.  Unless, he was the only way to get Eva to her.

Then we agree to disagree. I am pro Paul. He serves his purpose, whatever that is. But consider this. She is very fun to watch. Off and on she has been a distraction for me in my shit life. Off and on she goes for me, but in the end I like to see her next moves.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

Yep.  I think the others were finally bored with seeing Leora alone or in a fake lezzy situation and were so needing to see her with some dick that even Paul was suitable.  That guy doesn't deserve Leora and I have to wonder what it is with her that makes her think he's so great.  

Probably the thinning hair!! That or the Vladimir Putin body!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Please cool your jets. This is business. She is raking in bucks and this is how she rolls. It has zero to do with Paul. He understands how she/they make money.

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

The only thing that comes to mind is that Paul will be busy, like last night. That's why he's sleeping late. It is now clear that for tonight Leora will sleep alone with Eva while Paul will stay with the PC until tomorrow morning.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1