Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

When we talk LOL. We don't know squat. That is what makes this place interesting.

Hell, I know my words may mea n shit maybe don't mean shit.

It's all a game folks. Better we lighten up and enjoy it.

• Like 1

Is this the same  Paul some of you guys were so eager to see??? The same guy that's asleep while his woman whom he haven't seen in two years is on fire in the bedroom alone?!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Is this the same  Paul some of you guys were so eager to see??? The same guy that's asleep while his woman whom he haven't seen in two years is on fire in the bedroom alone?!

Please cool your jets. This is business. She is raking in bucks and this is how she rolls. It has zero to do with Paul. He understands how she/they make money.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Yep.  I think the others were finally bored with seeing Leora alone or in a fake lezzy situation and were so needing to see her with some dick that even Paul was suitable.  That guy doesn't deserve Leora and I have to wonder what it is with her that makes her think he's so great.  

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Please cool your jets. This is business. She is raking in bucks and this is how she rolls. It has zero to do with Paul. He understands how she/they make money.

I have to disagree, jugghead.  If that were true, then any local dick would have done and she wouldn't have waited for the slug.  Unless, he was the only way to get Eva to her.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Bitte kühlen Sie Ihre Jets. Das ist Geschäft. Sie scheffelt Dollars und so rollt sie. Das hat nichts mit Paul zu tun. Er versteht, wie sie/sie Geld verdienen.

Trotzdem ist Paul bei Leibe keine Zierde der männlichen Spezies. Damit meine ich nicht seine äußere Gestalt und Physionomie für die er nichts kann. Und Geschäft hin und Geschäft her : mit Sicherheit hat sich Leora von der neuen Gemeinsamkeit mit Paul viel mehr und Besseres versprochen. Wir werden sehen daß ihre Unzufriedenheit zunehmen wird und die Entfremdung ihre Spuren hinterlassen wird. Ich bin traurig über die Entwicklung. Manche wissen daß ich nicht der größte Fan von Leora bin , aber so  etwas hat sie nun doch nicht verdient

• Sad 1