Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

some peoples obsession with leora on this forum is really unsettling tbh!! i get it,she's sexy...i personally like her,but some are just obsessed!🤫

LOL, so who cares? We are a motley crew. Cheers to all of us sons of Insanity!Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PoeBoy said:

I have to disagree, jugghead.  If that were true, then any local dick would have done and she wouldn't have waited for the slug.  Unless, he was the only way to get Eva to her.

Paul is there in Prague because they both wanted. Leora wanted both Paul and Eva there from her and she spent money and time on it. And most likely Paul will be there in the definitive time, they have thought of that too (both).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Leora has been a good girl. On and off I have been in love with her. She is a great distraction to my mostly shit life. Yes, I also like Kitty, but it was always Leora from the start.

Unless Jasmin returns then all bets are off!Cracking Up Reaction GIF

• Upvote 2

Guys, I didn't watch the bate. I saw it was happening but I was doing other shit.

But, the significance of it was monumental. In the old apartment Paul and Eva would interrupt this sort of thing. Now, the whole situation has changed. The entire Paul/Leora world has decided she has fans and she needs to do her job. I'm not sure exactly what it means, but I imagine we will see as the weeks roll.

I will only say one thing, Le. Look at the cam. Please look at the cam.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Guys, I didn't watch the bate. I saw it was happening but I was doing other shit.

But, the significance of it was monumental. In the old apartment Paul and Eva would interrupt this sort of thing. Now, the whole situation has changed. The entire Paul/Leora world has decided she has fans and she needs to do her job. I'm not sure exactly what it means, but I imagine we will see as the weeks roll.

I will only say one thing, Le. Look at the cam. Please look at the cam.

One bate is almost the same as the next.  After awile it's just like watching I love Lucy reruns.  

Drunk Cbs GIF by Paramount+

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

One bate is almost the same as the next.  After awile it's just like watching I love Lucy reruns.  

Drunk Cbs GIF by Paramount+

How are we to maintain our obsessions with you coming here and monkeying our wrenches?

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, tle said:

Leora alone in the bedroom. Paul alone in the guestroom. Eva alone on the sofa... What's going on?

Apparently, they all decided it was time for some alone time. 😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

That'll teach me to leave the house.

Nasty girl, Paul in the other room, she bates and has a nice hard couple of big O's then teases Eva and damn near got bit (her fault entirely)

She didn't use lube. Great  She looked at Cam 9.  Great.  She was loud.  Great.

I replayed with Cam 4 and Cam 12 and had Paul been awake even he'd have gotten a boner listening to her get off in style.

Leora is busy pay'n the bills to support her man. And the great part is she loves showing off her pussy and doing dirty deeds in front of her audience. Being an exhibitionist and getting paid is like paying an alcoholic to drink.

We can look forward to to Paul being a cuckold while his woman shows everything intimate to strangers. Gonna be a great summer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1