Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

she bates and has a nice hard couple of big O's then teases Eva and damn near got bit (her fault entirely)

She didn't use lube. Great  She looked at Cam 9.  Great.  She was loud.  Great.

Lies,lies and lies,why are you always lie?She didn´t have a couple of orgasm,she didn´t looked at cam 9 and she wasn´t loud at all.You are just a

big liar.I have pic of her and she´s looking at the ceiling on cam 9,so stop lie.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently, you must not be aware that definitions of cuckold define the term as an individual or man who accepts that his wife or significant other can be sexually unfaithful if they so choose to be and some even want to observe when such situations occur. Her revealing her attractiveness of being a sexy good looking woman or that she is not ashamed or inhibited as far as knowing that she may get observed while sensually pleasuring herself, is not being sexually unfaithful to her companion with anyone else since she is not actually having sex with anyone else other than herself. So such a term does not apply to him imo.  

Okay, for peace in the forum, I amend it to wittol. He is either that or a cadaulist or can just close his eyes if it bothers him. I believe it did bother him back in the beginning. Whatever or however Paul copes with what she does, I absolutely couldn't handle it if I were in his shoes. But since I'm not I'll enjoy the show!  Be bad, be bad often, Leora, you're the best.

15 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Lies,lies and lies,why are you always lie?She didn´t have a couple of orgasm,she didn´t looked at cam 9 and she wasn´t loud at all.You are just a

big liar.I have pic of her and she´s looking at the ceiling on cam 9,so stop lie.

It's not lying. On a forum it's called speculating.   

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

You're acting like she's a member of your family or that I somehow insulted your sister.  I have not.  I taped it, she looked a number of times at cam 9. The old Leora is back and I'm enjoying it.

Peace, bro.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

To save you time, a number of examples I'll skip, but start on Cam 9 @ 23:04 and watch for a minute or so.

Lies? I "always lie"?  You boxing the jug tonight?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Good Morning  

good night 

great thursday everyone
good work

09/05/2022 09/June/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste 

Ready For The Weekend Summer GIF by Yevbel

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Is it me or does Paul appear unhappy at times? I got the impression something is bothering him.  Perhaps the realization of living in a new alien place is hitting home.  He glared at the 12 cam earlier when he laid down on the guest couch. Body language is distant. Perhaps a Russian speaker knows.

• Sad 1

As i mentioned before , paul has jet lag and his sleep pattern is all over the place,  also he caught a virus while in his sleepover in moscow,  and its getting worse, leora took him to the pharmacist on saturday, but he is not taking his medication like she told him to, leora also believes he has allergies like hay fever .

All talk when paul woke up and went to main bedroom was firstly about eva , then about trying to make paul better.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1