Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

31 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Paul should wake up in the mornings and thank God for what he has laying next to him……He’s won the Lottery !

Jimbo, I think you will agree, that if we were in his shoes, as exciting as she may be too us, he's seen her naked so much, smelled her, eaten her, touched her, fucked her, watched her bate next to him so many times it's not first on his list-to-dos anymore. 

Speaking for myself, after 100 times with the same woman the initial excitement is long gone.  It becomes getting off when the mood strikes and going to sleep.  There is so much more to life than sex when you have it there if you want it. With a disabled wife I'm not where Paul is after being with Leora before they went on cam in 2013.

I've lost interest in several spectacular women because it became same ol' same ol'

• Confused 1

Looks like naughty little Leora is going to be old apartment bating for us like back in the day.  The sneakier the more excited she gets.  Great news for us..She'll be bating much more and every now and then when Paul thinks about it she get him, too.

This room is going back to the future. $45.00 well spent.