Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have always been well aware about speculation, that's never been a problem, but the person in question has for years tried to undermine the forum with his snide remarks and innuendo.

As far as he is concerned everything written about Leora in the past is false unless it is a negative remark, even when things are proven he does not accept the facts.

Irrespective of what BS he might spout and you support SC does not detract from the fact that he again is wrong and spewing his usual tosh to undermine the superb service that two members of the forum have provided this past year to eighteen months.

He wouldn't know the truth if it bit him, because he doesn't utilise it in his own life, and as for people having issues and requiring psychological assistance then perhaps that being the case he could forward the name of the person that treats him, so that he/she can be avoided as he/she has certainly failed dismally with him.  

Some people on this forum I would imagine but by no means am certain, use it for different reasons, and unless he walks a mile in thier shoes he should keep his thoughts regarding possible issues to himself IMHO.

Finally! Before he or others accuse me of being a " Leora Lover " Check out past posts and you will find I am and have been far from it. When in my opinion I think she has acted like a bitch I say it, and when she does something commendable I also state it.....It's called the truth Howard !! 

I have seen some of your past posts throughout the years.  

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I was a badass before my moderating days. :biggrin:

Some would say you haven't changed and the status quo remains....You are merely an older badass.

Becoming a moderator is just a fancy title, it doesn't overnight make you impartial, it's a thankless job but someone's got to do it I suppose or the forum would be full of " badass " members.

Edited by jimbo4
addition
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It is quite laughable to accuse others (in this case Slipper) of being obsessed with Leora when last week another forum member, not Slipper, posted the photo of the building where Leora lives. In public. But Slipper is the one obsessed, only because in this post he tries to put the facts and discussions in the apartment in order. Slipper will also have his character but at least he hasn't put Leora at risk.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7