Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

19 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Maybe it's just me, but I find Paul to be the same boring, no personality person he was in Russia. We seem to gone into a time warp to 5 years ago.  

If you think people change you do not understand psychology

TBH I like the new, buff Paul. I would love to workout with that dude. Leora is hot asf but Paul got his shit together. Paul if you see what I write, In fact, they need to get some workout shit going on together. I would be all about it.

I'm going to double down now. Leora and Paul deserve better accommodations. This whole baby apartment thing has gone on way too long. Get them a gym and a pool and a place for Eva to run around. Give them a place to invite guests. They deserve it. I've been saying it for years. If RLC is going to hang their hat on Leora and Paul they need to bring it. Stop showcasing the "new girls". They come and go.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

I don't know Paul, Leora's current partner, but I don't think he's a nice person. Indeed, I find it overbearing. But maybe I'm wrong?

He's a pretty typical Russian man. Romance is not a priority with them.  She's probably thrilled he isn't pounding down the Russki vodka.  "Winning!" They are not the stereotypical pussies most American men are. He cares about her and actually is showing it quite a bit more than at the old apartment but that may or may not last.  I think she could do better. People pick who they want (and usually pay the admission price in spades)

She loves him with all his faults and is absolutely thrilled Eva and he are with her. I guess what we think would only piss her off because she thinks differently than both of us. As long as she'll do the crazy shit on camera she does I'll be sure and watch her. Best masturbator (or should that be masturbatress?)on the net. Not much of a long term career choice but they are both doing what they want and the forum is bustling.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'm going to double down now. Leora and Paul deserve better accommodations. This whole baby apartment thing has gone on way too long. Get them a gym and a pool and a place for Eva to run around. Give them a place to invite guests. They deserve it. I've been saying it for years. If RLC is going to hang their hat on Leora and Paul they need to bring it. Stop showcasing the "new girls". They come and go.

Got to agree with you on this.  She basically is RLC, ground zero for sure.  She ought to get the nice digs.

• Upvote 1

Leora goes to bed alone, Paul, courteously I might say, has head phones on to not bother her. Like an old married couple.  Hasn't even been a week and she's bating on Cam 3 for us already. . Both seem okay with it. Aw, the good old days...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora goes to bed alone, Paul, courteously I might say, has head phones on to not bother her. Like an old married couple.  Hasn't even been a week and she's bating on Cam 3 for us already. . Both seem okay with it. Aw, the good old days...

Yeah. That was always how it was.  And he was always okay with her doing her job. So he seemed like a pain in the as s at times but just imagine being him and having to deal with a bunch of horny old dudes. 🤣