Bonjour Pulo Guyquad, , GAG-HER , Bleu, Jimbo, Aussie, Brokk ,Jugg

Très bonne journée

Journée pluvieuse aujourd’hui

Good Morning patou 

Have a great day with wife and family 

Here it's raining and a little sunshine 🌧️🌤️

• Like 1

hours ago,  jugghead said:

I'm going to double down now. Leora and Paul deserve better accommodations. This whole baby apartment thing has gone on way too long. Get them a gym and a pool and a place for Eva to run around. Give them a place to invite guests. They deserve it. I've been saying it for years. If RLC is going to hang their hat on Leora and Paul they need to bring it. Stop showcasing the "new girls". They come and go.

you must be joking it’s the same boring rubbish day after day and it will get worse now that non entity is here. She is over the hill time to put her out to grass. Also I think you would find
 most members prefer apartments where the girls come and go.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

On 6/7/2022 at 6:59 AM, jugghead said:

I would say, to the translators. You do a great service to this community. But two thoughts. Others that can only spare a few moments in this forum, like myself, have a feeling that these translations need a bit of scrutiny. We are not here so much that we know what all is said. In the past, there have been many players that tried to spin so many stories.

The second is this. These people know they every word they speak is being recorded, translated, Chewed up and spit out, etc., etc. How the hell does any of us know what is real. It's impossible.

Ah, I take it all with a grain of salt

On 6/7/2022 at 7:04 AM, jugghead said:

jimbo, I love you but you just contradicted yourself.

You replied to Steve, not Jimbo

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fisherman said:

hours ago,  jugghead said:

I'm going to double down now. Leora and Paul deserve better accommodations. This whole baby apartment thing has gone on way too long. Get them a gym and a pool and a place for Eva to run around. Give them a place to invite guests. They deserve it. I've been saying it for years. If RLC is going to hang their hat on Leora and Paul they need to bring it. Stop showcasing the "new girls". They come and go.

you must be joking it’s the same boring rubbish day after day and it will get worse now that non entity is here. She is over the hill time to put her out to grass. Also I think you would find

It's a fair point you are making and your opinion should be respected, but, I would argue that being that they have only just got back together again after an absence of three years it's far too soon to form an honest opinion.

Everyone has their own personal reasons why they like or dislike any particular tenant on RLC.....You state that Leora " is over the hill " and should be retired from RLC, whilst I would argue that she has earned the right to stay on RLC as long as the majority of viewers wish, and that you don't have a fan base as big as hers and survive in the RLC jungle unless you are something special......She has, and she is !!

• Upvote 9

38 minutes ago, fisherman said:

Also I think you would find

It would be true if the girls were new and not the same girls recycled every time or called in an "emergency". It is true that RLC is always striving to find new girls but RLC will always prefer the second hand guaranteed to the new. Even now the new girls can be counted on the fingers of one hand compared to how many times rlc has chosen girls who have already been on rlc.

On the other hand, rlc seems to be committed to always looking for new couples. Now they have added a new lesbian couple. Maybe they've figured out that a stable couple is better than looking for a new girl every time.

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's a fair point you are making and your opinion should be respected, but, I would argue that being that they have only just got back together again after an absence of three years it's far too soon to form an honest opinion.

Everyone has their own personal reasons why the like or dislike any particular tenant on RLC.....You state that Leora " is over the hill " and should be retired from RLC, whilst I would argue that she has earned the right to stay on RLC as long as the majority of viewers wish, and that you don't have a fan base as big as hers and survive in the RLC jungle unless you are something special......She has, and she is !!

Just look at what rlc wrote when they formalized Paul's return to understand that for RLC Leora is not just anyone. I don't think it's a coincidence that they wrote that Leora, Paul and Eva are back together.

• Upvote 5

It may sound repetitive but if Paul is in Prague (with Eva) it is because both he and Leora have wanted it for a long time. Someone won't like it and maybe she wanted Leora to find another guy but she's the one who chose Paul, she must have had her reasons for having him there by her side. We don't have much of a choice about it aside from complaining but even that after a while is pretty useless (and after a while it annoys Leora herself, more than once she has proven it).

I say this to avoid other comments like "Why is Leora back with Paul" or similar.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I think Paul was working from the computer judging by the headphones and all. Nothing that hasn't been seen before.

Last night before he got her ipad out of her draw he told her is sleep pattern is all over the place ,  also on monday morning when he got out of bed early  and was reading, he kept joking with her to wake up, 'why you sleep so much' ,  she kept telling him 'go away' (laughing).

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Last night before he got her ipad out of her draw he told her is sleep pattern is all over the place ,  also on monday morning when he got out of bed early  and was reading, he kept joking with her to wake up, 'why you sleep so much' ,  she kept telling him 'go away' (laughing).

Thanks, I thought Paul just wanted to work.

• Upvote 1