B1 - General Topic 2022 #22 (June)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

She takes a Spanish Language course that I don't think there are final exams, maybe when she finished her book and she doesn't even in the half through the book.

The way that Marlene and Esmi talked in the bathroom when both arrived this afternoon tells me that what Esmi studied was anatomy and not Spanish. Unless the guy is Spanish, then maybe was both.  

yeah but why go fuck a guy and take your books and tablet with you?? its weird!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

thinga69 posted above your that zaba should be kicked but esmi should not.  this is one time i have to disagree with thinga69.  as for the paying part, only you can answer that for yourself!

What I said is by the RLC standards. Esmi does the bare minimum required by RLC so that they see that the tenant has a flowing.  Zaba doesn't fill the check marks.

1 minute ago, zac56 said:

yeah but why go fuck a guy and take your books and tablet with you?? its weird!

I think she studied a little at his place in the morning or at least had plans to do it. She take her books to probably study in a public library or park too. Maybe she did that before returning to B1.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

What I said is by the RLC standards. Esmi does the bare minimum required by RLC so that they see that the tenant has a flowing.  Zaba doesn't fill the check marks.

from what i've been reading, i don't think there are any checkmarks

Why did Esmi left caring a bag of coffee powder? I know that they use that on their bodies in the shower and I only saw Esmi using it in B2. Earlier Esmi asked Marlene to remind her to don't forget it. Maybe Esmi is going to B2 to return the coffee powder that she used there.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Why did Esmi left caring a bag of coffee powder? I know that they use that on their bodies in the shower and I only saw Esmi using it in B2. Earlier Esmi asked Marlene to remind her to don't forget it. Maybe Esmi is going to B2 to return the coffee powder that she used there.

we will see in a while if she goes to B2!