B4 - General Topic 2022 #49 (June)

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

With 19 Barcelona Single girls or girls COV , we have now only not seeing having sex in the history of their participation the following ; 

-Esmi

-Alana

-Dana

-Zara

-Amira 

-Karen 

-Di

This gives a rather “ poor “ 63% of the girls that had sex , I consider a 75% , a fair amount to see the girls having sex on cameras .. hopefully , Zara is the next one and of course the forum’s desire i believe , Esmi 😌😋😋😈😈

I'm waiting for Zara! She is incredible.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The point is that they are not having sex now because they are then safely in first place, but because they want to have sex now.

That's the big difference between real sex and this pseudo lesbian bullshit that RLC has been pushing for so long. RLC is on a much better path now. Still a lot of room for improvement, but you can clearly see that it's going uphill.

I agree completely

il y a 18 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

Lilith Marlene et le gars ont disparu par l'escalier près de la piscine , Trio ou ????

Non je pense que c'est une mega orgie dans ton dos. Exprès bien sûr

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's funny. No more writings about Holly and Thor. There sessions take aproximately 2-4 minutttes, and cant satisfy Holly. Mrlene, and Lilith, and Karol are more interesting. It takes up to 30-40 minutes and not just in and out. So Holly take Thor and his mirror attitudes with you to Bali - no on the other hand - it'll be bad for pooor Tweety

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Who the fuck is always watching Loraine? She has been top cam far too long today. WTF

I would rather watch Karol sleep than Loraine do anything. 

I often wonder the same thing with Leora.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Lilith Marlene et le gars ont disparu par l'escalier près de la piscine , Trio ou ????

l'escalier qui permet de remonter devant la propriété pour partir vers la rue, ça ressemble plus à une ballade dans le voisinage  

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, moos54 a dit :

l'escalier qui permet de remonter devant la propriété pour partir vers la rue, ça ressemble plus à une ballade dans le voisinage  

Le gars semblait avoir une clé de voiture , ils ont été peut etre à la plage mais ils n'ont pas pris de serviette