B4 - General Topic 2022 #49 (June)

43 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Thank goodness my membership runs out next week, because nothing seems real anymore, everything looks so rehearse, by bringing these guys in for the sole purpose to fuck the females, it's like looking at a zoo where the females have no one to mate with, so they bring the male animals/humans in to mate with the female animals/ humans

i agree, i have three days left on my sub and it won't get here soon enough

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

What a freaking wimp! Mr. Blue Balls had his mouth down between her legs and he stoppede. She did not ask him to.  He sucked her tits and he stopped. She did not ask him to (she even moaned). 
He had every opportunity to fuck her and he wimped out (again).

16 minutes ago, kris66 said:

What a freaking wimp! Mr. Blue Balls had his mouth down between her legs and he stoppede. She did not ask him to.  He sucked her tits and he stopped. She did not ask him to (she even moaned). 
He had every opportunity to fuck her and he wimped out (again).

he must be gay and is only using loraine for the views lmao

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Didn't he jerked off during a face time with another guy?

They must be real bros.

i read that he did but didn't know how much truth there was to it.  real bros is an understatement lol

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i read that he did but didn't know how much truth there was to it.  real bros is an understatement lol

I just watched him naked in bed talking with a guy. I didn't have the courage to go further.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I just watched him naked in bed talking with a guy. I didn't have the courage to go further.

yeah i hear yah, watching a guy jerking off is not my cup of tea either so i never bothered with trying to see it on replay.

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yeah i hear yah, watching a guy jerking off is not my cup of tea either so i never bothered with trying to see it on replay.

I'm sure DD will have a full report in a few minutes. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

he does seem to like the guys more than most on this forum

I do like the guys that know how to give pleasure ,  make the women happy and most of all know how to fuck not by putting their dicks in a pussy but understanding instantly what a woman needs and she’s feeling to have and within seconds provide . That’s why we men when we sit down with our friends , we discuss how the sex was , what we did and so on with details , something that few women do .. And then yes , it’s good to show appreciation for a guy who simply knows what to do rather than watching guys who have no sex charisma and do things only mechanically with women . I guess all this criticism for the guys shows the absolute jealously of the male population here that some of the RLC guys can fuck whoever they want , whenever they want,  something that people can’t stand it or accept it that it is actually happening .. Especially Rus who can get hard anytime , anyplace and if he hadn’t have Kylie , he would have fucked the brains out of the majority of the girls , exactly like Thor would have done if he hadn’t messed with Holly . Things are very simple and appreciation  is expressed only because in order to watch a nice fuck , there are two people participating and even if you have the sex master Masha , without the way that Sam can fuck her , wouldn’t be watchable perhaps .. but I guess everyone here believes that they are Rocco Siffredi 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1