B4 - General Topic 2022 #49 (June)

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Just Google the temp in Prague...FFS

Why would I bother doing this when it is enough to stand on a balcony cam of the apartments that are in Prague 😁

il y a 6 minutes, truc69 a dit :

Et ça ne peut pas être Barcelone.

A mon avis, une temperature plus élévée comme celle là ne peut etre que sur pays encore plus à L'ouest de l'Espagne 

donc le Portugal où  RLC avait deja fait un essai une fois avec un appart qui n'est pas resté très longtemps en ligne , environ 1 mois ou deux si je me souviens bien .

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Why would I bother doing this when it is enough to stand on a balcony cam of the apartments that are in Prague 😁

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

"If the temperature index is correct"

I dunno...but I looked at the balcony cams.

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

On the email, there is a photo from cam 1 with the couple on the sofa, a photo which illustrates that the cameras have not been put today seen that the second person has not yet been seen in the apartment
There is also a dog

image.png.fc32d5fe3234e5f4434a346a3bc3a508.png

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

A mon avis, une temperature plus élévée comme celle là ne peut etre que sur pays encore plus à L'ouest de l'Espagne 

donc le Portugal où  RLC avait deja fait un essai une fois avec un appart qui n'est pas resté très longtemps en ligne , environ 1 mois ou deux si je me souviens bien .

Could be in Rome the temperature on Google is 29c and in the apartment 30c

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Could be in Rome the temperature on Google is 29c and in the apartment 30c

I ask myself the question because we hear vehicle sirens similar to those that can be heard at Masha's if I'm not mistaken
I have the impression that each country has a different sound from the others but I don't know the subject well enough to confirm it