B4 - General Topic 2022 #49 (June)

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I do like the guys that know how to give pleasure ,  make the women happy and most of all know how to fuck not by putting their dicks in a pussy but understanding instantly what a woman needs and she’s feeling to have and within seconds provide . That’s why we men when we sit down with our friends , we discuss how the sex was , what we did and so on with details , something that few women do .. And then yes , it’s good to show appreciation for a guy who simply knows what to do rather than watching guys who have no sex charisma and do things only mechanically with women . I guess all this criticism for the guys shows the absolute jealously of the male population here that some of the RLC guys can fuck whoever they want , whenever they want,  something that people can’t stand it or accept it that it is actually happening .. Especially Rus who can get hard anytime , anyplace and if he hadn’t have Kylie , he would have fucked the brains out of the majority of the girls , exactly like Thor would have done if he hadn’t messed with Holly . Things are very simple and appreciation  is expressed only because in order to watch a nice fuck , there are two people participating and even if you have the sex master Masha , without the way that Sam can fuck her , wouldn’t be watchable perhaps .. but I guess everyone here believes that they are Rocco Siffredi 😂🤣😂🤣

Interesting. I always thought that it was women who discussed in great detail what they did with their men, when talking to other women.

That's what women have told me and my impression was that making comparisons between their lovers, with other women, was like a sport for them and something to spend hours talking about.

I certainly haven't discussed intimate details regarding the women in my life with other men.

I wonder if I am alone in seeing things in this way? DDM, you are clearly suggesting men are more forthcoming than women in this regard. I'm not so sure about that.

Edited by bubbleobillo
  • Upvote 1

Some action from Samson. Not impressed with his technique at all. And am totally puzzled by Loraine seeming to be attracted to this guy. She reaches her hand down his pants and plays with his cock some, but doesn't get him off at all. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

3 hours ago, kris66 said:

What a freaking wimp! Mr. Blue Balls had his mouth down between her legs and he stoppede. She did not ask him to.  He sucked her tits and he stopped. She did not ask him to (she even moaned). 
He had every opportunity to fuck her and he wimped out (again).

really...how bizzare... no respect for this guy...move on 

Here is when he pulls her pants down and licks her pubic mound but doesn't proceed to lick her clit or pussy and like has been said notice Loraine is really enjoying it. Not sure she would have stopped him, but it doesn't appear she said anything to him about stopping. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

I do like the guys that know how to give pleasure ,  make the women happy and most of all know how to fuck not by putting their dicks in a pussy but understanding instantly what a woman needs and she’s feeling to have and within seconds provide . That’s why we men when we sit down with our friends , we discuss how the sex was , what we did and so on with details , something that few women do .. And then yes , it’s good to show appreciation for a guy who simply knows what to do rather than watching guys who have no sex charisma and do things only mechanically with women . I guess all this criticism for the guys shows the absolute jealously of the male population here that some of the RLC guys can fuck whoever they want , whenever they want,  something that people can’t stand it or accept it that it is actually happening .. Especially Rus who can get hard anytime , anyplace and if he hadn’t have Kylie , he would have fucked the brains out of the majority of the girls , exactly like Thor would have done if he hadn’t messed with Holly . Things are very simple and appreciation  is expressed only because in order to watch a nice fuck , there are two people participating and even if you have the sex master Masha , without the way that Sam can fuck her , wouldn’t be watchable perhaps .. but I guess everyone here believes that they are Rocco Siffredi 😂🤣😂🤣

that might be what men do from where you come from, where i come from we don't ever discuss each others sex escapades.  women are the ones that will sit in the living room and talk about the sex and different relationships, men on the other hand are talking about sports, adventures, and stuff like that.

as for rus, i've never liked the guy and he should have never married kylie if he can't keep his hands to hisself.  the only reason those two are probably together is his access to all the different girls on the job.

masha is disgusting!

• Upvote 2