Val & Jul (2022) #1

Noldus

16 hours ago, keeper31 said:

No affection between them.

Just because they don't hug each other every night doesn't mean there isn't affection between them, especially since I think they didn't start their relationship by coming to RLC , so the automatisms are not the same when the routine is already installed

8 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe I missed something but I only saw them having sex once.

yes once in the first night 

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

Solo perché non si abbracciano tutte le sere non significa che non ci sia affetto tra di loro, soprattutto perché penso che non abbiano iniziato la loro relazione venendo a RLC, quindi gli automatismi non sono gli stessi quando la routine è già installato

si una volta la prima notte 

Was it sex? I only saw one (I still can't distinguish them by name) licking the other, nothing more

Strange that, I was just about to comment on their non activity since the first night and suggest rlc should remind them why they are there. I thought it was a case of Val being the boss but maybe she realised what they’d actually shown to the big wide world and shut shop or maybe there’s something else. Was looking forward to them turning it on; big disappointment 😩

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Don’t know who the message on her nails is directed at but if it’s us then she won’t be winning many fans. That token bate was like “OK so I’ve done it, are you satisfied now” 🤣

I wounder how did she learned about us. Searching online or RLC give them the address?

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Don’t know who the message on her nails is directed at but if it’s us then she won’t be winning many fans. That token bate was like “OK so I’ve done it, are you satisfied now” 🤣

They're likely broadcasting on Chaturbate or some website of similarity if they're getting tokens.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, happyman88 said:

At least she finally did something while lying on the bed.😏