Val & Jul (2022) #1

Noldus

5 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I was talking about a lesbian couple in Prague very long time ago and I believe their names were Katika & Linka. They were pretty. 

I forgot about that couple as well.   I must be getting that old timers disease.  

6 hours ago, tle said:

So all the tenants must be real familiar with their workmates fake identities... even the competitions identities on the other site....

At a U.S. webcam site that preceded RLC by about ten years, there were two girls participating whose names confused  the other participants when both girls were 'working' at the same time. The fake name of one girl was the real name of the second girl, and the fake name of the second girl was the real name of the first girl.  Subscribers didn't know about this overlap in names,  Most of the girls real names were completely different from their fake names,

• Haha 1

What a pleasant surprise, a bit of genuine girl on girl action at last after an influx of too many cocks in too many apts. A nice opening session but hopefully the start of something more adventurous; it will be interesting to see what toys they have to play with 👏👌