Val & Jul (2022) #1

Noldus

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

What a pleasant surprise, a bit of genuine girl on girl action at last after an influx of too many cocks in too many apts. A nice opening session but hopefully the start of something more adventurous; it will be interesting to see what toys they have to play with 👏👌

thanks for reminding me i now have three things to watch from replay

The amazing thing is that RLC opened an apartment in another country and not in Czech Republic .. if it is in Rome , it can be revolutionary as they might be thinking to expand also there .. Who knows , they may now think ( as I said over a year ago ) that they can really develop their business by giving the “ inside knowledge “ role to veterans , in Prague to Leora , in Rome to Masha , like they are doing in Barcelona with Bogdan and Nelly . And it is never a coincidence that they keep on with Russian speaking people on cameras .. In case it is Rome , well , this apartment even if it doesn’t work , will never be left uninhabited 😁.. so many possible tenants but let’s hope for even more , the more choices , the better of course .

It will be interesting if there are visits between this couple and Masha.  And if so, whether Jul has a strap-on that could test Masha's limits.

The balcony temperature is again consistent with the current temperature in Rome. 

53 minutes ago, moules said:

It will be interesting if there are visits between this couple and Masha.  And if so, whether Jul has a strap-on that could test Masha's limits.

The balcony temperature is again consistent with the current temperature in Rome. 

Masha has no limits...