B5 General Topic 2022 #12 (July) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

Soโ€ฆit looks like the two couples found really good chemistry as personalities , excellent development , Holly and Tereza being two really strong and powerful personalities and in a way RLC icons ( especially Holly but also Tereza who really had an amazing stay recently ) , could have maybe caused some differences of the COV concept in Barcelona and especially in B5 ..But it looks good so far ( still too early for conclusions .. ) ..The guys are doing great but the guys is never the case ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†, we men , we can always get along ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โ€ฆ

ย 

BUT โ€ฆwe have the master of cockriding Tereza and the One and Only Holly and Zabava being mentored or whatever โ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”..

ย 

But of course , everyone seems to forget that Zabava has always been a good friend of Holly or at least they knew one another before Zabava entering RLC ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ Just maybe to shed some light of tonightโ€™s strange Zabava visiting ..This doesnโ€™t mean that Esmi shares the same โ€œ knowledge โ€œ with ย Holly like Zabava does โ€ฆ

• Haha 2

I have been wondering DD how Zabava joined RLC.ย  Probably by referral from Holly or Tereza because it seems that Zabava knows one or both of them before joining RLC.ย 

As Tereza brought Hannah & Aaron to RLC because I think they knew each other before Hannah & Aaron joined RLC in B5.

ย 

What we really need is an unforgettable homecoming for Tereza and Tibor including Holly, Zabava(God help me for saying that) and The God of Thunder THOR. We are expecting so much from these two couples, the real question is can they live up to our expectations ?

I say lets play strip poker !!!!

Beyond the wildest expectations the return party for Tereza and Timur , all 4 plus Zabava getting along really well .. Much much fun and smiles , to be honest , the only major problematic coexistence was Bonnie & Rama with Alexandra and Lucian after a certain time , when in the beginning it was really nice amongst four of them . Also , Maksim and Leia was strange due to Maksim being one of the worst participants we ever saw ..Letโ€™s see what the couples have in store for us ..

• Like 1

And Zabava in one of her funniest ever appearances , one more girl who shows that it is maybe the right people she needs next to her in order to be more open , not all girls can have this ..But this is a way too much controversial comment so I stop here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคญ

Zabava as never for seen before ( except her sex session ) , proving that sheโ€™s an โ€œ educated โ€œ dancer as she has taken lessons or learned really really much by herself ๐Ÿ™‚