B5 General Topic 2022 #12 (July) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

28 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Holy shit Tereza and Timur.

They got out off money from their travels?

What's next? Anna and Lolla at B1 or 2? 😂

ngl I really wish to watch Anna again. Specially if she brings Rasputin over again. 😅

• Upvote 1

And a bit unfair in my opinion for T&T not getting the master bedroom , as it would have also been a big downgrade for H&T from the villa not getting the master bedroom .. T&T with H&A had a great chemistry as couple as they were both interested in their lives as couples and had found ways to do things in the apartment by themselves .. It will be interesting to see mostly how Thor and Timur will get along and I would also like to see how Tereza is going to be during the stay , we just going to have some really nice sex sessions by both couples and as it hasn’t been mentioned all this time , it is now the time to check Holly and all of her sexual experiences that will be happening with Thor , Bruno introduced to us the wild and submissive Holly but with Thor , we have already seen some fantastic sessions by Holly that we couldn’t imagine some months ago and especially when her life seemed to be stable with Tweety around ..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And a bit unfair in my opinion for T&T not getting the master bedroom , as it would have also been a big downgrade for H&T from the villa not getting the master bedroom .. T&T with H&A had a great chemistry as couple as they were both interested in their lives as couples and had found ways to do things in the apartment by themselves .. It will be interesting to see mostly how Thor and Timur will get along and I would also like to see how Tereza is going to be during the stay , we just going to have some really nice sex sessions by both couples and as it hasn’t been mentioned all this time , it is now the time to check Holly and all of her sexual experiences that will be happening with Thor , Bruno introduced to us the wild and submissive Holly but with Thor , we have already seen some fantastic sessions by Holly that we couldn’t imagine some months ago and especially when her life seemed to be stable with Tweety around ..

Let's see if Thor can make Timur move his fat ass and do some exercises. 😂

• Noldus changed the title to B5 General Topic 2022 #12 (July) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur
1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Holy shit Tereza and Timur.

They got out off money from their travels?

What's next? Anna and Lolla at B1 or 2? 😂

I don't mind Anna. Lola on the other hand should not be allowed to step foot in any RLC apartment🙄

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Anna stört mich nicht. Lola hingegen sollte keinen Fuß in eine RLC-Wohnung setzen dürfen 🙄

Als Theresa und Timur allein in der Wohnung waren war das meiner Meinung nach recht angenehm. Jedenfalls nicht wie ihre Nachfolger K + R. Interessant wird es werden wie die beiden Frauen miteinander auskommen. Ich will nicht hoffen daß es "Stutenbissig " wird.