B5 General Topic 2022 #12 (July) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

21 hours ago, Alladino said:

Schön, Holly offiziell wieder in der Besetzung zu sehen. Ich frage mich, ob RLC bereits ein zweites Paar für das andere Zimmer hat.

Es gab hier doch mal Gerüchte von Leuten, die sich mit allem gut auskennen, Holly würde nach Bali auswandern?😉😁

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Es gab hier doch mal Gerüchte von Leuten, die sich mit allem gut auskennen, Holly würde nach Bali auswandern?😉😁

She told that to Luna that she was leaving the project to go to Bali. Not that she was going to emigrate there. Just a long vacation.

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Sie sagte Luna, dass sie das Projekt verlassen würde, um nach Bali zu gehen. Nicht, dass sie dorthin auswandern würde. Nur ein langer Urlaub.

Und nun macht sie wieder Urlaub vom Urlaub oder warum hat sie nun eine eigene Wohnung?😁

Good one Holly, my number 1 of all time, getting a place all for yourself with your fella. 🙂  I can't and will not diss you and wish you all the love and luck in the world. Go get'em girl. 🙂 

And Holly, if Thor gets on your nerves give HappyChappie a call. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Venera is a beautiful woman and can she fuck. And he has a HUGE load which she swallows.

As far as swallowing she put the rest to shame. What is the thing about a woman swallowing that guys like? I l ike Guys cum dont get me wrong. But

It's cum, it's doesn't taste great, bad texture, makes most women gag. I don't gag on it, ibut usually don't swallow. Poor little swimmers go right down the sink or on a tissue. Which goes in the trash. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Good one Holly, my number 1 of all time, getting a place all for yourself with your fella. 🙂  I can't and will not diss you and wish you all the love and luck in the world. Go get'em girl. 🙂 

And Holly, if Thor gets on your nerves give HappyChappie a call. 😉 

"Oh HappyChappie, Thors getting to be a pain in my ass, literally. You got to save me!!! " Then Thor snaps you in half. Then what?

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

"Oh HappyChappie, Thors getting to be a pain in my ass, literally. You got to save me!!! " Then Thor snaps you in half. Then what?

Thor is not the only one with a good hammer. 😉 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I don't gag on it, ibut usually don't swallow. Poor little swimmers go right down the sink or on a tissue. Which goes in the trash. 

Excellent source of vitamins

• Haha 1