B4 - General Topic 2022 #50 (June)

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

to a COV 🙂

I don’t  think so .. I believe these two have mutual respect , Thor understood the business very fast , if they want to make it work really and for themselves , they should continue off cameras if they feel after a certain period that it is really naive between them ( which I think everyday they like one another  more and more , especially Holly is shining and seems to have found the peace she was searching .. ) 

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder what happened another burglar ? Grls were looking and closed the blinds to the fitness room.

A bat as it was mentioned … 

GIRLS….LISTEN..

ASK BOGDAN TO PUT LIGHTS ( VERY STRONG LIGHTS ) AT THE BALCONY , BATS HATE IT , AFTER 4-5 DAYS WILL BE NO BATS ANYMORE .

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Last week they also closed. Don't know why since the intruder climbed the wall and entered by Loraine's room, now Lilith, but he tried entering by the FR but it was closed only the glass door.

Amira saw something outside from her balcony

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

A bat as it was mentioned … 

GIRLS….LISTEN..

ASK BOGDAN TO PUT LIGHTS ( VERY STRONG LIGHTS ) AT THE BALCONY , BATS HATE IT , AFTER 4-5 DAYS WILL BE NO BATS ANYMORE .

No it has nothing to do with the bat

Just now, Fagen said:

No it has nothing to do with the bat

Ahh ..ok , this is because I read previous comment , haven’t been updated with  B4 today 🙄🙄 Thanks .