B4 - General Topic 2022 #50 (June)

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Dana bating like I said that Zara should do. Legs open and towards the cam in front of her bed. 😅

Looks like she told Zara how to do it, but sure was better this time, maybe next time will be perfect, just keep same position but lay on the bed 🙂

14 hours ago, ImJustThatBored said:

Bro what happened? I leave for a few weeks, and now there's dudes everywhere! I came here to watch sexually frustrated pseudo-lesbians, not dudes better looking than me getting laid 😭

We are stuck with a real lesbian apartment (one fem and one like a dude)...which we have had before and nobody watched them either...and a ton of guys in the other places.  Just like a certain, never satified member spammed this forum for.  The reality of most lesbian couples is that they are not worth watching...unless you get off watching a pseudo dude which Im certain that forum member does.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Dana and Zara taking advantage that the Villa is empty to do something themself. Much better than stay in bed all day looking at a phone.

Well done girls. 👏

Absolutely. Maybe they can't singing very well bu all of this, it's fun! Well done Zara and Dana. 🤙

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Dana and Zara taking advantage that the Villa is empty to do something themself. Much better than stay in bed all day looking at a phone.

Well done girls. 👏

must admit i turned the sound down but yeah girls having fun and look great.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Noldus said:

Amira joined the 400 days club two days ago. 402 days today in total in GOV

Time for her to be exiting soon.  Got to scrape off the mold before returning. 

I expect Radislava too be returning soon.  Tomato Season is about too flourish.   :biggrin:

sick bart simpson GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If Zara did a bate today I missed it. Had to go out for an appointment. I've been waiting for weeks for a good bate and some comments say today's was much better. Wish I had replay. These time differences make it hard to take in everything.