B4 - General Topic 2022 #50 (June)

3 minutes ago, fugwash said:

Hmm. Holly and Tweety leading a new girl on a tour of B4?  I don't recognize her, but that's nothing new for me.

What the hell are Holly and Tweety doing in b4 anyway thought they had both left

see more of them now than when they were part of the project all these old girls visiting is getting tedious. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, fisherman said:

What the hell are Holly and Tweety doing in b4 anyway thought they had both left

see more of them now than when they were part of the project all these old girls visiting is getting tedious. 

Holly has shown in 3 weeks or something like this more than she showed in almost 7 months or so … And it even feels she’s getting more into Thor so as to finally remove the unforgettable moments she lived with Bruno .. And with Thor speaking her language , I think this relationship starts developing in much different levels than what anyone thought here .. and it is nice to watch 😇

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly has shown in 3 weeks or something like this more than she showed in almost 7 months or so … And it even feels she’s getting more into Thor so as to finally remove the unforgettable moments she lived with Bruno .. And with Thor speaking her language , I think this relationship starts developing in much different levels than what anyone thought here .. and it is nice to watch 😇

to a COV 🙂

1 minute ago, mikey01 said:

packt tweety den Rest ihrer Sachen 

Allen Holly- und Tweety-Bashern sei gesagt: Welchen Wert etwas hatte realisiert man immer erst dann wenn es nicht mehr vorhanden ist. Das ist mit Dingen so aber auch ganz besonders gültig bei Menschen. Leider gibt es  im Forum zu viele gedankenlose, oberflächliche bis ziemlich gemeine Beiträge. Man sollte doch etwas pfleglicher mit dem hohen Gut der Meinungsfreiheit umgehen. Die kann niemals alles erlauben oder gutheißen. Ältere Forumsmitglieder können sich in diesem Zusammenhang bestimmt noch daran erinnern wie mit Malia im Forum umgegangen wurde.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2