B4 - General Topic 2022 #50 (June)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

On her social media she was inviting her fans to go there. Your really missed an opportunity. 🤣

Yes I know...:biggrin:

Sadly I couldn't make it because I tested Covid positive today...Gina's gutted but I told her not to let it spoil her night...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It's also curious that Marlene too isn't there.

And Karen and Oks but then again they dont seem to hang out for so long, except for yesterday when they were away with the other girls the whole day.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yes mama is well known word, thx again.

I used the translator and yes it was her mother. 

As I understood they fought because they don't talk too much on the phone and Esmi told her that she  messages her when she can. They also said something about money they owe for the rent and Esmi said that she paid. That's all I caught...

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

And Karen and Oks but then again they dont seem to hang out for so long, except for yesterday when they were away with the other girls the whole day.

Yeah. Marlene is more into it, that's why I said it.

7 minutes ago, tatakos said:

I used the translator and yes it was her mother. 

As I understood they fought because they don't talk too much on the phone and Esmi told her that she  messages her when she can. They also said something about money they owe for the rent and Esmi said that she paid. That's all I caught...

Yes I just gathered that also from google translate. Would have been cool if the streams had a CC option, for live subtitles hehe.

• Thanks 2