B4 - General Topic 2022 #50 (June)

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Why would she go to B4 and shower? She has one right across the hall in B2. Sometimes I don't understand these people. 🙄

Maybe she had been out for a while and its very hot in Barca so she wanted to take a fresh shower? Also she went to b4 for the party not just to take a shower 🙂

18 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Maybe she had been out for a while and its very hot in Barca so she wanted to take a fresh shower? Also she went to b4 for the party not just to take a shower 🙂

I have never done that so I find it strange. 😉

50 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Why would she go to B4 and shower? She has one right across the hall in B2. Sometimes I don't understand these people. 🙄

In fact, you don't understand that it's hot in Barcelona at the moment, and that before joining the others in the pool, she removes all that sweat 😁
In fact what you don't understand and that you will probably never understand is that some people respect others 😉

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact, you don't understand that it's hot in Barcelona at the moment, and that before joining the others in the pool, she removes all that sweat 😁
In fact what you don't understand and that you will probably never understand is that some people respect others 😉

Will you just stfu. You are sickening. 🙄

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

Ich bin glücklich, der THOR dachte, er würde mit einem anderen Küken flirten können

aber Holly beobachtet ihn und wälzt sich auf ihm, um den anderen Mädchen zu zeigen: Privates Jagdrevier!!!

Wenn Holly nicht wäre würde Thor es mit einiger Wahrscheinlichkeit mal mit Zara versuchen. Ich glaube gesehen zu haben wie Zara in der Küche/ Speiseraum ihn ganz schön angehimmelt hat als sie sich unterhielten. Gleiche Masche wie bei Holly.

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Wenn Holly nicht wäre, würde Thor es mit Wahrscheinlichkeit mal mit Zara versuchen. Ich glaube gesehen zu haben wie Zara in der Küche/ Speiseraum ihn ganz schön angehimmelt hat als sie sich unterhielten. Gleiche Masche wie bei Holly.

Im Moment Thor in seiner Glanzrolle als " Hahn im Korb " zwischen all den Mädchen am Pool. Sehr ansehenswert, Thor in der Rolle zu sehen die RLC ihm eigentlich zugedacht hat.

• Sad 2