B4 - General Topic 2022 #50 (June)

14 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I wonder where Holly went, she might try something with him when she is not around, but dont think Holly will he happy if she finds out.

Holly dressed as if she was going to a club, or a private party.  Others missing are N&B, and Martina and Alberto.  Why not have a private party in B-5?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

Holly dressed as if she was going to a club, or a private party.  Others missing are N&B, and Martina and Alberto.  Why not have a private party in B-5?

Maybe they are going to Gina's birthday party.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

Martina and Alberto were never going to B4...they don't really know anyone apart from Nelly, and that's history...

15 minutes ago, RonS said:

She said mother alot i don't think that can been translated to many ways.She was up set when she got pushed in the pool and then her mother so she left hopefully to go home.

She said in russian or english? Sorry I didnt listen, was just wondering. But it must be her mother then.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

She said in russian or english? Sorry I didnt listen, was just wondering. But it must be her mother then.

Mama is easy to catch. I didn't saw it but I know that in Russian and Ukrainian is how they call it.

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Martina and Alberto were never going to B4...they don't really know anyone apart from Nelly, and that's history...

True I think she knows Holly also and maybe Loraine, Holly been at Martinas also if I remember correctly.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They were last year at Gina's party. And Martina used to make quick rare visits while Nelly was living there. But besides that, they never went there.