B4 - General Topic 2022 #50 (June)

7 minutes ago, reezaminalang said:

bruh why are they still there?

because they are sexy and hot and good exhibitionist ...better than most ...what can't you figure out Bruh???

stop worrying so much...and that goes for ALL the f"n complain complain complainers ...stop 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

because they are sexy and hot and good exhibitionist ...better than most ...what can't you figure out Bruh???

stop worrying so much...and that goes for ALL the f"n complain complain complainers ...stop 

they left the project already, they should've done everything while they were there

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, reezaminalang said:

they left the project already, they should've done everything while they were there

put it this way...they are still doing more ..especially Holly

you really care if they left the project ??? I don't get any of that logic... nudity, playfulness, fucking up a storm  , cute , tits ???? no harm here ......just the complaining seems to be harmful ...enjoy or ... I'm out of this nonsense 

• Upvote 1

Been away a few days and been scrolling through replay. What happened to Mr. Blue Balls and Loraine. I dont see much interaction between those two after the ridiculous attempt to f*** under the blankets. She even seem a bit tired of him.  Anyone?

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Holly has shown in 3 weeks or something like this more than she showed in almost 7 months or so … And it even feels she’s getting more into Thor so as to finally remove the unforgettable moments she lived with Bruno .. And with Thor speaking her language , I think this relationship starts developing in much different levels than what anyone thought here .. and it is nice to watch 😇

when holly has had her fun with thor she will drop him like a hot potato