B4 - General Topic 2022 #51 (June / July)

46 minutes ago, philo said:

I was recently watching some old vids of the first time Monica was on RLC. There is a very good scene where two girls were eating her out at the same time. It's hard to believe it's the same Monica that is now just window dressing. It's also a sign of how far the RLC talent pool has dropped where now they can get by with just taking a bath on camera.

Sorry to tell you this but the first time Monica was on RLC was in B1 and she never did what you say at that time and she looks a lot like the Monica we have right now 😁

Monica #1 04.03.2015 28.03.2015 B1 25
Edited by moos54
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, philo said:

If you think that is bad, how about all the Russian trolls on this forum who spend their time trying to refute every post that is not in line with the party. There are some apartments where they cover the forum 24/7. I have tested it by making a controversial statement and waiting to see how long before they come after me. I have identified two that I am positive of and the ironic thing is that they have been on the forum for a long time and have gained the confidence of many followers.

et GIF

i don't know where you live but i don't think it's on the same planet than us 

Edited by moos54
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Sorry to tell you this but the first time Monica was on RLC was in B1 and she never did what you say at that time and she looks a lot like the Monica we have right now 😁

Monica #1 04.03.2015 28.03.2015 B1 25

i don't know which time it was that monica was on rlc but philo is correct that two girls ate monica out in the very room that lavika occupies now.  it was rosemary and i can't remember what the other girls name was.

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't know which time it was that monica was on rlc but philo is correct that two girls ate monica out in the very room that lavika occupies now.  it was rosemary and i can't remember what the other girls name was.

Belle

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

It would be funny to see the reaction of sleeping girls if Monica started making as much noise when she wake up as the girls did when they came home this night.

Would you have had the same reaction saying that Monica has the right to make as much noise during the day as she wants to because she is on vacation or would you say that she is totally missed out of respect for the other girls who were still sleeping peacefully at noon?

No need for an answer because I already know it 😁

Monica is on vacation, she should have fun. Maybe buy a drum set and place them outside Zara's and Dana's bedroom door. 10 minutes after the girls go to bed, start banging away as load as she can. Monica is entitled to enjoy herself in the villa, anywhere in the common spaces of the villa, at any time. Of course, no disrespect to Zara or Dana is ment.  😲

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

I never said he was wrong on the fact that Monica indeed had adventures during her presence on RLC, I'm just saying that it was not during her first participation
And that precisely her behavior now, rather resembles her debut on RLC
On the other hand, at that time, the one you're talking to me about, the girls had understood the profitability of doing the "show" and they often put themselves in situations allowing people to believe that they were really doing certain things without one being able to have the opportunity to confirm
I don't really remember what they did that day but if we see the girls at the level of the navel, I allow myself to express the doubt that they have touched anything of the private parts of the girl in question, and I can tell you that there were a bunch of navels who got kisses 🤣

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I never said he was wrong on the fact that Monica indeed had adventures during her presence on RLC, I'm just saying that it was not during her first participation
And that precisely her behavior now, rather resembles her debut on RLC
On the other hand, at that time, the one you're talking to me about, the girls had understood the profitability of doing the "show" and they often put themselves in situations allowing people to believe that they were really doing certain things without one being able to have the opportunity to confirm
I don't really remember what they did that day but if we see the girls at the level of the navel, I allow myself to express the doubt that they have touched anything of the private parts of the girl in question, and I can tell you that there were a bunch of navels who got kisses 🤣

I just looked at that vid and they were definitely eating pussy.