B4 - General Topic 2022 #51 (June / July)

Just now, FrankZabba said:

that must be disappointing for you all after all this time.  i predict it will always be done this way.

She did once or twice on her bed that we could watch much more. Maybe today she choose to do that way because she's on her period.

18 hours ago, Alladino said:

Women swimming in the pool and getting sunbaths is a very good idea, but why is there this inclination to segregate the sexes? The crucial thing here is to find the right people. Girls who are not too shy (which in general would be a great idea for RLC) and guys who know how to behave. The problem is that far too little happens in the two villas when there are only girls there.

I also think your idea with waiting for people to come back from the clubs is great. The only difference is that this fits much better with the appartments that are actually close to the clubs. B1 and B2 would be best for people who party somewhere else and then come back for other activities (like to have sex 😉). That's also one of the reasons why I think Kristy and Alana, for example, would be much better off in B4. The two of them there with some guys they may be interested in, and that could be something. The two of them in B2, and there's only this silly pseudo lesbian show in mass production (work for the cameras and not real life). The problem here is even more than in the villas the casting. It needs people who really bring someone along, and not just have sex somewhere else.

I know I'm no spring chicken now, and my eyesight isn't what it used to be, but aren't there 2 blokes in 1 of the villas, and aren't they banging the girls like a toilet door when the plague's in town?...Just saying 🙄

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know I'm no spring chicken now, and my eyesight isn't what it used to be, but aren't there 2 blokes in 1 of the villas, and aren't they banging the girls like a toilet door when the plague's in town?...Just saying 🙄

Well, we both know there's still a lot of room for improvement, don't we? 🙃

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, we both know there's still a lot of room for improvement, don't we? 🙃

I barely watch the villas now tbh...but even you'll admit that Carla's place looks interesting tonight. A real party with a nice mix of guys and gals...and some of the gals are super hot 😝

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I barely watch the villas now tbh...but even you'll admit that Carla's place looks interesting tonight. A real party with a nice mix of guys and gals...and some of the gals are super hot 😝

Yep, the first time in a long time that I need a second stream to be able to see both kitchen and living room. It may happens exactly was said by  @ddhm

• Upvote 1