Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

32 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

09:40    Martina not home from her night out. I wonder if she stayed awake all night, or slept on somebody's couch or bed.

She did returned for an overnight bag. However, in my opinion I believe the long night and day was planned and discussed between her and Alberto.  Lets us all hope the " No one can tell her what to do" attitude does not become problematic and she remains safe. 

Just now, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Albertos out doing 12 hour shifts while shes out enjoying herself spending his hard earned cash have you noticed that when she comes in early its usally when hes just going out whats the expression when two ships pass in the night, thats not good for any relationship 

Doesn't she get paid by RLC?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

yes and so does he but hes obviously having to go out and make ends meet because of the non activity in the flat 

Perhaps she too has found a job! 

6 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Marina home 10.20 there time, so that will be another day on the couch 

Or not!  Perhaps she will shower ( or not) and just leave for the day with the Taco. 

2 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

yes and so does he but hes obviously having to go out and make ends meet because of the non activity in the flat 

Well, he wasn't really known for activities in the apartment either. Look at cell phone, play Playstation, sit on the balcony and do housework... just normal real life. And now he goes to work normal life too...

From the amount of posts and their content over the past few hours, it doesn't seem to be your best day...hope it gets even better.🤞😁

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

More likely to pay back all the money he borrowed from Martina

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Well, he wasn't really known for activities in the apartment either. Look at cell phone, play Playstation, sit on the balcony and do housework... just normal real life. And now he goes to work normal life too...

From the amount of posts and their content over the past few hours, it doesn't seem to be your best day...hope it gets even better.🤞😁

It does appear that the solo bates are not doing it for some. I suppose it takes 2 or in some cases 3 to put on a good show.  Envision if you will, it is not Martina that has decided to stop the sex shows but Alberto? We have all complained about his functioning sexually and this is a way of returning the favors. Not so unintelligent after all; maybe? Time will tell.  

From previous mentions, Alberto would like to end this bad adventure with RCL. He may also want to end his time with Martina (who knows) but I do wish them well and with all that is now occurring they are on a pathway to a happier life outside of RLC. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, yelt said:

It does appear that the solo bates are not doing it for some. I suppose it takes 2 or in some cases 3 to put on a good show.  Envision if you will, it is not Martina that has decided to stop the sex shows but Alberto? We have all complained about his functioning sexually and this is a way of returning the favors. Not so unintelligent after all; maybe? Time will tell.  

From previous mentions, he would like to end this bad adventure with RCL. He may also want to end his time with Martina (who knows) but I do wish them well and with all that is now occurring they are on a pathway way to a happier life outside of RLC. 

Can you imagine working for RLC for the rest of your life?  Can you imagine fucking in front of people for the rest of your life?  Noone working for RCL is thinking that this is a long term profession except for perhaps Nelly & Bogdan.  Nelly and Bogdan have gained the trust of their employers and become the custodians of RLC in Barcelona.  Everyone else is on holiday and to be naked or fucking a couple of hours a day is easy work until your contract is up or you get fed up and leave.

Martina had a vision.  She went back to school to get out of this rut she was in.  She was smart enough to realize the type of future she would enjoy.  She loves travel and to travel.  Alberto may seem to be along for the ride but he isn't. He helped Martina get through the last year and half and if you think it was easy, it wasn't.  There were many trials and tribulations (ups and downs) that Martina went through to get to where she is today.  And whether you realize it or not Alberto was always there to help her.  She is very aware of Alberto's love and attention.  Alberto is very aware of her love and attention.  So once she was over her first year of school (the truly hard part) and the pandemic had subsided, he went out to get a job.  He was always capable of doing this, but Martina and the dogs needed him more.  He works hard (getting up at 5:30AM and coming home at 5;30PM every weekday without fail).  With the profession he is getting experience in, he can follow Martina anywhere.  Everywhere in the world they can go. a landscaping job can be waiting for Alberto.  Both Alberto and Martina have not lived easy lives.  But together they are happier and better people.  It's possible that they may not stay together forever, but I hope so.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

I'm waiting for you to give some inspiration haha well thats not gonna happen, im only having a bad day whats your excuse for the last year 🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1