Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

Martina keeping the chat on speaker so anyone can understand says a lot about the phonecall at this time and the conspiracies 😁.. and just some minutes ago she said “ soy una mucher .. ( I am a woman … ) , the rest needs the translation 😇😊

03:43 still at home, not bad !

But now she starting to live the night shift and Alberto the day shift.

She speaking with someone again or exchange mess on the phone. She now realize that she has decision to make....

P.S. hope that she won't get an STD... 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Martina keeping the chat on speaker so anyone can understand says a lot about the phonecall at this time and the conspiracies 😁.. and just some minutes ago she said “ soy una mucher .. ( I am a woman … ) , the rest needs the translation 😇😊

Gotta wonder how many people she could be talking to at 4am.

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

and she use to do an oil change to Alberto always before going those night out, it was kind of a ritual to make sure that Alberto is ok and proof for her that it is ok to go those night out. Now she doesn't do it anymore...  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MountainSwede said:

As far as I can tell, this has been a single call for over an hour now.

to do a call at that hour and so long.....it serious...she look serious...maybe the big question is : "what do I now with RLC ? My life is getting out of control ? Alberto won't be there all the time ? and I'm not a puta..."

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, catalonia said:

I have commented in response to a previous comment, what evidence do you intend to obtain of extracurricular sex? It's stupid.

I think you misunderstand what I am saying.  I have no evidence of extracurricular sex and I’m not sure we will see any.  Best chances we have are translating what they say in the apartment.  But this evidence is questioned here too.

My point is maybe Deepdave’s POV is the correct one and ONLY seeing extracurricular sex or getting solid translated verbal evidence will allow us to reject his view that Martina is being true to Alberto.

11 hours ago, catalonia said:

You are very nice but you get confused giving this story such a romantic approach.

What’s funny to me is men love to complain that women are crazy and irrational and too emotional.  Everything is black or white to you guys.  I understand how it drives you guys crazy.  I do.  But that doesn’t mean those emotional behaviors go away.  They are still there.   My only point is that Martina might be very fond of Alberto but she continues to party heavily and search for maybe something better than Alberto.  That’s all.   

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

I'm a nice girls but if I spend my night out to drink and smoke with friends few nights in a row, I will do it because I'm having fun and have sex is having fun too. So I will fuck like anyone else. But if you were in a party like that, what will you do ? there no bad answer... 

🤣 you can tell here every kind of story, but if tihs is true tnen I don't wonder that your "boyfriend" is wormkng so much and long.....😏

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

🤣 you can tell here every kind of story, but if tihs is true tnen I don't wonder that your "boyfriend" is wormkng so much and long.....😏

You miss something here: I was putting myself in Martina shoes in her context right now, what I would I do and she does.... I was not taking about my life right now. I pass that time, I'm not anymore in that kind of situation, I experience what Martina is living many years ago. I am more mature due to life experiences.

Just try to understand the situation she put herself in and what could be the best solutions for her. She really was on the right track but there a curve.... 

But you have the choice of how to react to the discussion: to participate with your own ideas and to challenge the scenarios of the others or to simply denigrate the others, which does not bring much to the richness of any debate. A good example, what is happing in the US. But you have the choice of what you do in life.

You notice that in my case, I sometimes bring 'quite advanced' scenarios but it is precisely to provoke the exchange of ideas, together in the forum, we can find a middle ground in what is unfolding in front of us.

Don't forget, you are in the game too, you have a role to play.

Have good time and fun !

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

What’s funny to me is men love to complain that women are crazy and irrational and too emotional.  Everything is black or white to you guys.  I understand how it drives you guys crazy.  I do.  But that doesn’t mean those emotional behaviors go away.  They are still there.   My only point is that Martina might be very fond of Alberto but she continues to party heavily and search for maybe something better than Alberto.  That’s all.   

Yes she still searching and she place herself in favorable situations to find that.

But she knows that she will have to make some not so easy choices.