Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

The trolls are out again. You see they never post anything of relevance about what is going on in the apartment. They only wait until I post something and then they come to refute me with no evidence. They come from a time and a place where their word was sufficient to create authority sufficient to rule over others. They have not realized yet that those days are over. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

49 minutes ago, catalonia said:

I guarantee you that in Barcelona there are many girls who study and dress very well but who are sooo bad.😆

I think exactly like you. But knowing that DeepDave has a hard time reading between the lines, I wrote my lines to secure him in his thoughts.

But yes Martina is a good girl who likes to have 'very good time' that's all 'good' all the line LOL

One day I'll have to go to Barcelona on vacation and analyze the situation...🥰 

P.S.Imagine, suddenly meet Martina and Nelly in 'discussion' in a parking lot, I can not believe it, I will lose consciousness LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

I think exactly like you. But knowing that DeepDave has a hard time reading between the lines, I wrote my lines to secure him in his thoughts.

But yes Martina is a good girl who likes to have 'very good time' that's all 'good' all the line LOL

One day I'll have to go to Barcelona on vacation and analyze the situation...🥰 

P.S.Imagine, suddenly meet Martina and Nelly in 'discussion' in a parking lot, I can not believe it, I will lose consciousness LOL 

You have already lost consciousness.  And by the way Philo is also unconscious.  Too bad. You are both missing everything.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, philo said:

The trolls are out again. You see they never post anything of relevance about what is going on in the apartment. They only wait until I post something and then they come to refute me with no evidence. They come from a time and a place where their word was sufficient to create authority sufficient to rule over others. They have not realized yet that those days are over. 

🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

an actual full blown affair is my bet ?

Don't think so..  She could have been speaking with a soccer friend or her dad. Who knows; only Martina and I think Alberto, maybe @Deepdave and his friend.  Everyone has secrets!  Martina might have some family secrets that could be painful and should be best left to her and family. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Who talks to their families about family secrets between 2 and 5 AM?

Yes, Good thought and there could be some suspicious. She could be having a conversation with her dad or her brother...but if not, perhaps the soccer friend I mentioned, or you would be correct who else?

However, she could be re-igniting an old long-distance relationship? Who knows? It is so outside of my realm to think about unless it is proven she did not go to Croatia but another destination and Croatia was a diversion. Again who knows and your translators are not telling? Wait for it...

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, yelt said:

Yes, Good thought and there could be some suspicious. She could be having a conversation with her dad or her brother...but if not, perhaps the soccer friend I mentioned, or you would be correct who else?

However, she could be re-igniting an old long-distance relationship? Who knows? It is so outside of my realm to think about unless it is proven she did not go to Croatia but another destination and Croatia was a diversion. Again who knows and your translators are not telling? Wait for it...

1 hour ago, tle said:

Wouldn't that be the best time to talk secrets?

Another thought. From all I’ve read and continue to read, sounds like a lot of games being acted by Martina (maybe Alberto is aware), to keep RLC and the forum interested, protect their privacy and to keep the money coming in. 

Also, can you imagine if your father was in prison and you find out he has cancer, your brother is having troubles and Martina get a call from a friend, accusing her of being, what is it "a Puta" for being on RLC. Not necessary.

If she is having an affair (so be it) and keeping it from Alberto (not so good), she may not only be speaking with someone in those early morning hours, if they are close in location she could begin increasing her overnight to daylight activities regularly to more than just weekends. Patience.  

One thing is for sure (no evidence, no proof, speculation) as I continue to read, Martina and Nelly may be showing only friendship on camera (smart) but I now believe base on what I read about the last visit to Nelly's, they are still having sex as well.  However, they are going through a lot to have everyone watching believing its friends only. 

4 hours ago, yelt said:

Yes your right.

Translators are telling 'only' what they want....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yelt said:

Another thought. From all I’ve read and continue to read, sounds like a lot of games being acted by Martina (maybe Alberto is aware), to keep RLC and the forum interested, protect their privacy and to keep the money coming in. 

Also, can you imagine if your father was in prison and you find out he has cancer, your brother is having troubles and Martina get a call from a friend, accusing her of being, what is it "a Puta" for being on RLC. Not necessary.

If she is having an affair (so be it) and keeping it from Alberto (not so good), she may not only be speaking with someone in those early morning hours, if they are close in location she could begin increasing her overnight to daylight activities regularly to more than just weekends. Patience.  

One thing is for sure (no evidence, no proof, speculation) as I continue to read, Martina and Nelly may be showing only friendship on camera (smart) but I now believe base on what I read about the last visit to Nelly's, they are still having sex as well.  However, they are going through a lot to have everyone watching believing its friends only. 

Martina tell a lot of thing to Alberto but not all. There were some occasions that she was on the phone and when Alberto was near, she move to be away from Alberto and be able to talk more freely. 

2 times, I have seen in the past, she was talking on the phone (easy for google translate) "he is coming" and she went away to the balcony or the the bathroom.

But Alberto know that Martina is going with girls or man to have fun , party and sex. He doesn't mine because he has what he want and he love Martina but he accepts that it is not a monogamous relationship.

And about Martina and Nelly , it a true love relationship but they play 'safe' in front of the cam but out, the sky is the limit....

Martina knows how to maintain the interest, no doubt !

• Sad 1