Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

9 hours ago, Deepdave said:

You have already lost consciousness.  And by the way Philo is also unconscious.  Too bad. You are both missing everything.

human beings sometimes have to get out of their 4 walls, take a deep breath and look at the mirror.....

Meanwhile, we look at you in the mirror and smile...

We have fun imagining fun and it feels good to have fun and with all that, fun make us start loving everyone LOL 

Have fun !

• Sad 1

On 6/29/2022 at 10:10 PM, Deepdave said:

I think it's funny that you think I'm religious.  I would not be watching Martina and Alberto as a voyeur if I were religious.  But if you know any prayers that will save you, I would be pleased to get a group together and we can pray together.  Wouldn't that be fun, Girlfun2?

By the way you must have missed a major oil change earlier today and when I say major, it was major.  It was a shame that you seemed to have missed it.  You would have enjoyed and remembered it for the rest of your life.  Maybe next time.

A prayer group for me but that's fine, I'm touch...sometimes I need it but I have mostly sinned in the past when I was Martina's age but on the other hand, Martina goes further than I did back then for some few things....LOL 

The video: you should have mentioned it earlier, I would have appreciated it a lot, isn't that already the purpose of the forum: to discuss what's happening on RLC? Put a little more about what is happening on RLC (but just the fact) and it would be perfect !

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

Yes your right.

Translators are telling 'only' what they want....

Bettwr than telling only your crude speculations and wishes without understanding anything....🤦‍♂️

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Who talks to their families about family secrets between 2 and 5 AM?

Exactly there's so many deniers on here they refuse to believe that she could actually be having sex with anyone else male female or gay or otherwise she's so highly sexed its my opinion she probably is but that's only my opinion 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Bettwr than telling only your crude speculations and wishes without understanding anything....🤦‍♂️

I use translation english to english  to understand what you write but still, your sentence does not make sense, very strange, please help me, tell me in which language do you write, I would appreciate very much.

But given the past, I take it for granted that you like my interventions very much, perhaps too much and that I can always count on you. Too much love....

This motivates me a lot to continue knowing that I have a fan club. But I have to admit deepdave is my #1 fan. Always there to support me and motivate me. You have to exchange with him, together, you can do a lot of great thing. Deepdave was telling me, in private, that he is really into the reading of the bible and apply, in his own life, all the love he read from it (there so much love in it, he was telling me). I respect that, if it make him happy in life, why not. We exchanged a lot and I greatly helped him in his quest to find the 'infinite love' and you have the qualities to help him too, I'm sure. Do it.

Thanks to you, I really like this forum and it gives me great pleasure to have you and deepdave by my side and all the other. It is so great. I'm sure that some day, you will find yourself in the same 'feeling' that I have today: feel so much love around. Ahhhhhhhhhhh !

I'm having a beautiful day and hope that have also.

I'm having so much fun.

P.S. okay, now let's focus on Martina and Alberto

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Exactly there's so many deniers on here they refuse to believe that she could actually be having sex with anyone else male female or gay or otherwise she's so highly sexed its my opinion she probably is but that's only my opinion 

it not only your opinion. Your facts are real.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Thanks Laddie.  

Of course it COULD be a phone conversation with a family member about a sensitive or secret family topic.  I don't think such a topic would be something  to keep from Alberto but the person Martina was talking to might also needed to be clandestine.  So maybe like her talking to her mom about something her brother did and the mom can't talk about it during normal hours because the brother might hear.  That sort of thing.   But is this likely?   Martina is close to her family and close families are less inclined to have secrets.   I simply do not think she was talking to a family member.  It's possible though.

There are two aspects of this conversation which lead to some of us being suspicious:  (1) It was between 2AM and  5AM and (2) she seemed  to shut it all down and put away the headphones as soon as Alberto started stirring in the bedroom.   

Now we still don't know who she was talking to and what they were talking about ... but the two facts above are close to being indisputable.  I would say "indisputable" but I never say never and am always open to anything.   But clearly this was an interesting conversation and not something that we should easily dismiss.

lf I reflect on my own all night conversations over the years ... either  in person or on the phone ... they have  mostly always been with love interests.  If you get a call at 2AM or make a call at 2AM, usually someone is hurt or dying or power is out or "he walked out on me" or something like that.   I do think an exception is in order as a result off the culture in Barcelona.  She could have been talking to her girlfriends Candela or Elena and such.   It's not normal for me to talk to my girlfriends from 2AM to 5AM, but maybe it is for them.  Again, why does she close it all down when Alberto gets up?  And why the headphones?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Thanks Laddie.  

Of course it COULD be a phone conversation with a family member about a sensitive or secret family topic.  I don't think such a topic would be something  to keep from Alberto but the person Martina was talking to might also needed to be clandestine.  So maybe like her talking to her mom about something her brother did and the mom can't talk about it during normal hours because the brother might hear.  That sort of thing.   But is this likely?   Martina is close to her family and close families are less inclined to have secrets.   I simply do not think she was talking to a family member.  It's possible though.

There are two aspects of this conversation which lead to some of us being suspicious:  (1) It was between 2AM and  5AM and (2) she seemed  to shut it all down and put away the headphones as soon as Alberto started stirring in the bedroom.   

Now we still don't know who she was talking to and what they were talking about ... but the two facts above are close to being indisputable.  I would say "indisputable" but I never say never and am always open to anything.   But clearly this was an interesting conversation and not something that we should easily dismiss.

lf I reflect on my own all night conversations over the years ... either  in person or on the phone ... they have  mostly always been with love interests.  If you get a call at 2AM or make a call at 2AM, usually someone is hurt or dying or power is out or "he walked out on me" or something like that.   I do think an exception is in order as a result off the culture in Barcelona.  She could have been talking to her girlfriends Candela or Elena and such.   It's not normal for me to talk to my girlfriends from 2AM to 5AM, but maybe it is for them.  Again, why does she close it all down when Alberto gets up?  And why the headphones?

If Martina's friends call, she talks to them on a video call. These were not video calls. And her expressions, at times, were more serious, contemplative even. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

I use translation english to english  to understand what you write but still, your sentence does not make sense, very strange, please help me, tell me in which language do you write, I would appreciate very much.

But given the past, I take it for granted that you like my interventions very much, perhaps too much and that I can always count on you. Too much love....

This motivates me a lot to continue knowing that I have a fan club. But I have to admit deepdave is my #1 fan. Always there to support me and motivate me. You have to exchange with him, together, you can do a lot of great thing. Deepdave was telling me, in private, that he is really into the reading of the bible and apply, in his own life, all the love he read from it (there so much love in it, he was telling me). I respect that, if it make him happy in life, why not. We exchanged a lot and I greatly helped him in his quest to find the 'infinite love' and you have the qualities to help him too, I'm sure. Do it.

Thanks to you, I really like this forum and it gives me great pleasure to have you and deepdave by my side and all the other. It is so great. I'm sure that some day, you will find yourself in the same 'feeling' that I have today: feel so much love around. Ahhhhhhhhhhh !

I'm having a beautiful day and hope that have also.

I'm having so much fun.

P.S. okay, now let's focus on Martina and Alberto

Shame on me,😱 thought you were smart enough to get it...well not everyone who claims to be pretty is smart too...keep on having fun posting nonsense here to please your fans🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Agree, that would be a normal expectation of people I know. 

" Normal ", .... there are certainly are different "normals" in Martina's world. Her, and her friends, keep different hours. Sleep all day, eat, get ready to go out, 10pm is the start of their day. I won't even guess where she is or what she is doing from midnight to 8am the next day. And the phone, .... she has that freakin phone in front of her face 24/7.   "Ding",  Martina awakes or goes running to see what's on the screen, talk about Pavlov's dog.  Getting a call / text or making a call / text at 3am is normal for her crowd. Bathroom etiquette, .... well there is none. Sitting on the toilet, doing your business, door open, having a conversation with a person in the doorway,    or    , facetiming with someone on the phone.  Don't wait while someone is on the toilet, just walk in and have a conversation. Drop your pants in front of your friends, sit down, keep chatting away, drop a load, don't forget to wipe real good, you have an audience. Showering, .... well, we have seen that showering is a family event. Who has a still in the bathroom to make drinking water? Trash is collected in open bags, on the counter, ... yo, people, Trash Can, google it.  There are many "normals" for everyone, I'll keep mine.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

If Martina's friends call, she talks to them on a video call. These were not video calls. And her expressions, at times, were more serious, contemplative even. 

I noted the seriousness too which would not be what you would expect if the other person was a love interest.  The exception to this is a discussion on where this relationship with the love interest is going.

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I noted the seriousness too which would not be what you would expect if the other person was a love interest.  The exception to this is a discussion on where this relationship with the love interest is going.

For all the reasons @chuck206 describes and the note from @A Gid Scots Laddie regarding the denial of so many on the forum, that place her on the “do no wrong list” or “look the other way”, why would there not be another love interest for Martina (male or female). Though we may not know if there is another love interest; Martina may have a need to satisfy, perhaps something to prove, and no one will circumvent her from the path in doing what she wants; when she wants. 

It is hard to say what is really occurring with the conversation since there has been no visual validation, or what most on the forum consider conformation by the reputable translators. But you have to give M&A credit for starting another chapter. 

As you say Jen and I have been saying (perhaps more to the point) anything is possible.  

Someone just asked if the call with Martina will resume tonight or this am if Alberto goes to bed? Thoughts