the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

something is going on, Diana is continued horny, but loosing dedication and being not able to finish.... Her thoughts are with another guy?????

BTW; msieurdam, why you are sorry for your English?  :o

something is going on, Diana is continued horny, but loosing dedication and being not able to finish.... Her thoughts are with another guy?????

Stop making shit up! She has some kind of psychological problem. She bit him and then hit him in a chest for no reason. After some begging on her part they continued but two minutes later he stopped again and said he doesn't want to do it because she acts weird and shows no enjoyment from what he is doing. Which was quite obvious from day one, because she can't orgasm from penetration. He has to always bring her off with his hand. All the other motions in their act are just to get him off.  So he told her she has to go see a psychologist.

Guest observer1

something is going on, Diana is continued horny, but loosing dedication and being not able to finish.... Her thoughts are with another guy? ??? ?

Which was quite obvious from day one, because she can't orgasm from penetration. He has to always bring her off with his hand. All the other motions in their act are just to get him off.  So he told her she has to go see a psychologist.

Amazing - I didn't think such naivity still existed.

For god's sake it isn't all about sticking it in and banging away.  To suggest that she's psychologically disturbed because she didn't orgasm from penetration is an amazingly stupid and ridiculous think to say.

I suggest you go read a good sex manual - especially the bit about getting your woman aroused.  Or better still get some practical experience (preferably with a few hundred thousand people watching you) before making silly comments like that.

As Foamy said the other say - they experiment, they try new things - some things work, some don't.  They both get frustrated when they don't get it right (which has happened about twice since they moved in a few weeks ago, amongst all of the many examples of the great sex they have)

Le probleme est peut etre plus général que ça.

J'ai remarqué que sur les 7 filles de RLC seule Alina arrivait à jouir correctement

Maya plus difficilement

Isabelle n'explose pas vraiment,Léora doit se finir à la main mais c'est tres faible

Diana, malgré sa bonne volonté et sa disponobilité permanente n'exprime pas vraiment l'extase supreme, et cette nuit c'est réllement a un blocage auquel nous avons assisté.

Est ce la présence des caméras qui, bien qu'admises par toutes,est responsable de cette situation?

Et vous même, quelle serait votre réaction si vous vous saviez matés en permanence?

Quand aux deux autres, Sofia qui pourtant est une belle plante n'a aucune libido, ce qui pousse son mec à se masturber et a baiser d'autres filles et Katia, pauvre gamine accompagnée d'un malade, n'est pas plus demandeuse que ça

Which was quite obvious from day one, because she can't orgasm from penetration. He has to always bring her off with his hand. All the other motions in their act are just to get him off.  So he told her she has to go see a psychologist.

For god's sake it isn't all about sticking it in and banging away.  To suggest that she's psychologically disturbed because she didn't orgasm from penetration is an amazingly stupid and ridiculous think to say.

I suggest you go read a good sex manual - especially the bit about getting your woman aroused.  Or better still get some practical experience before making stupid comments like that.

As Foamy said the other say - they experiment, they try new things - some things work, some don't.  They both get frustrated when they don't get it right (which has happened about twice since they moved in a few weeks ago, amongst all of the many examples of the great sex they have)

They tried some Bondage and Dicipline the other day and that kind of stuff just wasn't for them.

They try new stuff all the time.I think she should get a strapon and take Efim up the pooper. LOL

Guest observer1

Le probleme est peut etre plus général que ça.

J'ai remarqué que sur les 7 filles de RLC seule Alina arrivait à jouir correctement

Maya plus difficilement

Isabelle n'explose pas vraiment,Léora doit se finir à la main mais c'est tres faible

Diana, malgré sa bonne volonté et sa disponobilité permanente n'exprime pas vraiment l'extase supreme, et cette nuit c'est réllement a un blocage auquel nous avons assisté.

Est ce la présence des caméras qui, bien qu'admises par toutes,est responsable de cette situation?

Et vous même, quelle serait votre réaction si vous vous saviez matés en permanence?

Quand aux deux autres, Sofia qui pourtant est une belle plante n'a aucune libido, ce qui pousse son mec à se masturber et a baiser d'autres filles et Katia, pauvre gamine accompagnée d'un malade, n'est pas plus demandeuse que ça

You may well have a point - and what about all the people on here who moan about the man's "performance" (especially in the case of Paul).

Just how good would they be with a few hundred thousand people watching them.

I think I know the answer.

Stop making shit up! She has some kind of psychological problem. She bit him and then hit him in a chest for no reason. After some begging on her part they continued but two minutes later he stopped again and said he doesn't want to do it because she acts weird and shows no enjoyment from what he is doing. Which was quite obvious from day one, because she can't orgasm from penetration. He has to always bring her off with his hand. All the other motions in their act are just to get him off.  So he told her she has to go see a psychologist.

Amazing :D

You say to someone "stop making shit up" and then come with a totally unfounded theory of her having a psychological problem. Seriously, you guys are top notch entertainment.

When Efim takes up handcuffs and starts whipping her whith a belt he's just being a horny little guy. But when she tries to rough it up she gets labeled with a psychological disorder. Interesting, this must be the first appartment on RLC, ever, where the guy gets more positive reviews than the girl.

something is going on, Diana is continued horny, but loosing dedication and being not able to finish.... Her thoughts are with another guy? ??? ?

I suggest you go read a good sex manual - especially the bit about getting your woman aroused.  Or better still get some practical experience (preferably with a few hundred thousand people watching you) before making silly comments like that.

Well your line about you needing a sex manual to get your woman aroused, just about sums up your whole rant. Just pay closer attention to the part about female orgasms

Amazing :D

You say to someone "stop making shit up" and then come with a totally unfounded theory of her having a psychological problem. Seriously, you guys are top notch entertainment.

When Efim takes up handcuffs and starts whipping her whith a belt he's just being a horny little guy. But when she tries to rough it up she gets labeled with a psychological disorder. Interesting, this must be the first appartment on RLC, ever, where the guy gets more positive reviews than the girl.

Dear smartass,

if you read my post more carefully, you would see that I never said that she has a psychological problem because she can't orgasm from penetration. (Although, if you spent a little less time jerking and read up on the matter, you would know that in most cases when a woman is only able to orgasm from clitoral stimulation, than it's a psychological matter)

I was talking about her outbursts of anger in the form of biting  and hitting him. If it had been a part of their sex play, he wouldn't jump off her in surprise asking what the fuck was that about. She said herself, she doesn't know why she did it, she can't control it.

I was basically translating their conversation to give you guys some insight on what is going on. But if you don't need it, you can proceed to fucking yourselves!

Hey guys chill please. If we have someone who can translate the madness of RLC then bring it on!!!

Sex manuals are all well and good but I find once I have found the clitoris then the rest follows! Women are a pushover once you make them cum. After that you can do anything you want with them!!!!!