Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #5

Pete1960

4 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Paul would insert his penis into Leora's vagina, then move back and forth to arouse the gland to eventually issue semen. Hope this helps. 

Pulo! You can also get books from the library with pictures demonstrating the complex procedure. There's a good one called " Shagging for simpletons " or " Bonking for beginners " But " Fucking for fools "  is probably the easiest one to follow. 🙄

• Haha 5

RLC is pretty much on lockdown to non-subscribers. They'd peg my IP as a CC moderator, anyway, and try to nuke me.

Thank you dedicated CC members for info on how the goddess is getting along.

And please let me know if she starts painting again. I'm still waiting for her to paint my portait.

I figure if she can do a dog, an owl, a gator, and a skunk it's about high time for her to up her standards and paint a Foamy picture.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Pulo! You can also get books from the library with pictures demonstrating the complex procedure. There's a good one called " Shagging for simpletons " or " Bonking for beginners " But " Fucking for fools "  is probably the easiest one to follow. 🙄

Imagine going in and asking for a copy. 

".....Obviously, it's not for me though".

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

RLC is pretty much on lockdown to non-subscribers. They'd peg my IP as a CC moderator, anyway, and try to nuke me.

Thank you dedicated CC members for info on how the goddess is getting along.

And please let me know if she starts painting again. I'm still waiting for her to paint my portait.

I figure if she can do a dog, an owl, a gator, and a skunk it's about high time for her to up her standards and paint a Foamy picture.

She did get a second hand easel last year, and created one and a half pictures, the first was of a dog/horse/fox (Depending on personal view, i'm still not sure what it was), then the second was halted as she didn't have acrylic paints. Since then it's been gathering dust. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She did get a second hand easel last year, and created one and a half pictures, the first was of a dog/horse/fox (Depending on personal view, i'm still not sure what it was), then the second was halted as she didn't have acrylic paints. Since then it's been gathering dust. 

"Dog, horse, fox" 🤣