Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #5

Pete1960

7 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I wasnt saying that, it was an observation that he is generally either on his PC or sleeping....

I just made a comment, not disagreeing with you.  9+ years with any woman becomes a bit ho-hum is all I meant

On top of that she almost always has her pussy and ass showing if not nude. She'd turn him on more if she dressed like a normal woman then showed flesh as a treat he'd be all over her.  Never met a woman who yanked her panties off when she walked in the door and played with her pussy while on the phone, watching TV, visiting with her room mate (Malia). Strange gal.  But that is why I watch her.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

I just made a comment, not disagreeing with you.  9+ years with any woman becomes a bit ho-hum is all I meant

On top of that she almost always has her pussy and ass showing if not nude. She'd turn him on more if she dressed like a normal woman then showed flesh as a treat he'd be all over her.  Never met a woman who yanked her panties off when she walked in the door and played with her pussy while on the phone, watching TV, visiting with her room mate (Malia). Strange gal.  But that is why I watch her.

She wouldnt make the top cam and earn big bucks if she didnt.

And we wouldnt have spent time watching her. And that a part of why we like her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

She wouldnt make the top cam and earn big bucks if she didnt.

And we wouldnt have spent time watching her. And that a part of why we like her.

Yup it's an act but an act she loves doing. She is a huge exhibitionist.

• Sad 1

Leora and Paul and Eva and koala 

❤️👸🐕🐨🤴❤️

have a good night 

See you tomorrow and sweet dreams 😴💤

Good night and good morning to all 

Have a nice weekend With family and friends 

See you tomorrow 

Thanks 

Thank U GIF by Barnaby

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

If Paul wears panties from Leora What happens 

He might be thought of as Paulette rather than Paul if he did. 😅

if Leora Using toys with Paul what happens 

If Paul does anal with Leora What happens 

He might experience having somewhat of a sensitive or tender backside afterwards if her toys were used. 🤣

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, jugghead said:

One thing is for sure. This Leora and Paul is vastly different from before Leora and Paul.

Both of them are.  Leora is aggressive and doing things she didn't do. Both laugh and tease. Genuine feelings being shown. Paul, for Paul, is a changed man with her.

Big change is he cums in her not on her. She doesn't just taste him she drains him. Paul lasts much longer than he used to. Love the smiles. In Russia it was like a funeral.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1