B1 - General Topic 2022 #24 (June)

For as long she stays โ€ฆshe was , she is , she will be the top tenant as โ€œ singles โ€œ , the one who arrived in Barcelona to enjoy herself , explore the place , have fun , make new friends both females and males and for nearly half a year now she never fails , she delivers and she has NEVER EVER given us a reason to doubt her โ€ฆAngel Marlene always the number 1 ( and when she finds partners that know how to fuck , she transforms also to even a wilder persona as well ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ ) ..

ย 

Marlene is the Barcelona President by far of the 2nd โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

This must be the first or second guy we saw , the Albanian one , who was coming in and going off of Barcelona every 3-4 weeks and one of his friends was brought in B5 back in March if I remember correctly when Marlene introduced him and the friend to Tata ..

Just now, yadevol said:

It is not the Albanian guy.

Hmm.. I thought so .. I even heard talking about Albania / Ukraine .. but then , apologies if I am wrong ๐Ÿ™‚

Time to sleep with a great session of Marlene and her guy in NV by enjoying a fantastic full of colors posing Esmi in all of her beauty ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This must be the first or second guy we saw , the Albanian one , who was coming in and going off of Barcelona every 3-4 weeks and one of his friends was brought in B5 back in March if I remember correctly when Marlene introduced him and the friend to Tata ..

Also not number 2. Think it is a new guy.

16 minutes ago, yadevol said:

It is not the Albanian guy.

But he might be Albanian. Look at the tattoo on the right leg it's a Albanian eagle. He might be from Kosovo, Albania, North Macedonia even might be Turkey.ย Because he's accent is too similarย