Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #6

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Yep, and she got nothing from him, poor girl.

Tell him to take Eva for a nice long walk.

In his defense she woke him up hours ago and drained him. They've been having sex for like 10 years. She's pretty much addicted he isn't.  I know she pays the bills by showing and doing on cam, but as horny as I ever was I'd get tired of her needs.  So much in life to do. Learning, working, spending time with the wife and kids raising them to responsible adults, mowing the lawn and yard work, building projects, fixing things, firewood, sports with the kids. She's missing out on a lot of things by being stuck in RLC's perks. At her age we had 3 kids bought our second home and had a solid career and a hell of a great pension started.

Don't want Leora-ites slamming me for an honest observation. I like watching her like you do. But she's wasting life time she'll never get back. Even if she stayed on RLC for 10 more years I wish she'd get a real job going, start logging assets for her old age even while being on RLC.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Next time Paul is asleep and she wants him to service her she should possibly try and arouse him by getting one of her vibrators, switching it on and start rubbing it over his pants and see how long he can resist the urge to get hold of her., 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Next time Paul is asleep and she wants him to service her she should possibly try and arouse him by getting one of her vibrators, switching it on and start rubbing it over his pants and see how long he can resist the urge to get hold of her., 

black on

It's the size of the dick 

Paul will be excited 

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Careful!  He's a big dude and might take a swing at her being asleep.  The defense mechanism is automatic. Maybe she could tape it to the end of a broom just be to safe.

I've noticed the kisses and hugs and fawning on him. He's not a touchy feel guy. Be interesting to see how much she can push or where the limits are. She's starved. Is she using sex for attention or is she just horny? Many women only know how to attract a man with sex. Paul is much more attentive and sexual and lasts longer but how long will it last? He is more interested in the computer and working focused on a task than her constant demands for sex.

• Confused 2