Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #6

Pete1960

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

They ruined her bate about to happen.  She sure makes a lot of noise, she's going to wake up Paul. Amazed at how horny she's been. Like the good old days in Russia.

That is because after a few years she finally has a man and a real live cock in the apartment. She just wants to put Paul and his cock to good use to compliment her masturbations. I fully know how she feels since having a long distance girlfriend makes my imagination and fantasies going crazy. She has built up desires and wants it NOW, not tomorrow or next week. She needs it "RIGHT FUCKING NOW, DAMMIT!!!" - 😈 😋. If I was Paul, I would fuck her to death until she gets wore out and tells him to slow down or take a pause for the cause. This way, Paul would have unlimited sex with gorgeous well built Leora in the short term while she is young and then earn some free time afterwards. Win win for Paul and win for Leora. Unless Leora is actually a closet nympho then sorry Paul - you lose since you would never keep up enough to wear out horny Leora.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

That is because after a few years she finally has a man and a real live cock in the apartment. She just wants to put Paul and his cock to good use to compliment her masturbations. I fully know how she feels since having a long distance girlfriend makes my imagination and fantasies going crazy. She has built up desires and wants it NOW, not tomorrow or next week. She needs it "RIGHT FUCKING NOW, DAMMIT!!!" - 😈 😋. If I was Paul, I would fuck her to death until she gets wore out and tells him to slow down or take a pause for the cause. This way, Paul would have unlimited sex with gorgeous well built Leora in the short term while she is young and then earn some free time afterwards. Win win for Paul and win for Leora. Unless Leora is actually a closet nympho then sorry Paul - you lose since you would never keep up enough to wear out horny Leora.

OMG you are over the top! I love it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Nicely done

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Good Morning  

great wednesday to all
good work

29/06/2022 29/June/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Wednesday Hump Day GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1