Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #6

Pete1960

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Next time Paul is asleep and she wants him to service her she should possibly try and arouse him by getting one of her vibrators, switching it on and start rubbing it over his pants and see how long he can resist the urge to get hold of her., 

Better off, stick the goddam thing up his ass.  Going in dry.  :biggrin:

train tunnel GIF

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

As i have  mentioned before , leora believes she was born to look after animals none of this ' Cult practices' of everyone has to get married , have kids etc etc,  by doing RLC she can have a nice life for herself , family and all the dogs and other animals she looks after . Perhaps one day she might change her mind but that's her choice to do, no one should be told how to live and what to do with there body. 

This is one of the main reasons i enjoy listening to her conversations  and continue to follow her as i have the same views of life as her. 

Actually last week paul was joking with leora about if they had a kid and it left all its lego on the floor  he would find it funny with her keep trying to clean up after the child. 😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

As i have  mentioned before , leora believes she was born to look after animals none of this ' Cult practices' of everyone has to get married , have kids etc etc,  by doing RLC she can have a nice life for herself , family and all the dogs and other animals she looks after . Perhaps one day she might change her mind but that's her choice to do, no one should be told how to live and what to do with there body. 

This is one of the main reasons i enjoy listening to her conversations  and continue to follow her as i have the same views of life as her. 

Actually last week paul was joking with leora about if they had a kid and it left all its lego on the floor  he would find it funny with her keep trying to clean up after the child. 😎

She keeps letting Paul cum inside she may get one yet.    :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Like that, thanks.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Boy she was pissed at those moths getting rowdy! It was almost comical to watch her try to spray way an entire neighborhood of them.

The way she sprays that crap inside is really harmful to her health.  Needs a fly swatter

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1