Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

26 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what source?  is everybody on this forum a smart ass or just most of you?

Harley always had a source that was in the know, he didn't have a sub, but his source knew everything

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't believe they will in front of the cameras or it would have already happened.

This is something that has been bothering me.  Martina and Nelly do seem to be friends and getting along.  If they are having sex it is off-cam like the infamous parking lot incident.   

The key questions are (1) are they still having sex?  I am leaning toward a NO on that which makes DeepDave and others happy.  

But if they are still having sex, the next key question (2) why not on cam?  This makes no sense to me.  What would be the point of making love off cam at this point?  On cam or off cam changes nothing relative to Bogdan’s and Alberto’s feelings … unless of course they are hiding it from them but I suspect they are smart enough to figure this out.  These girls have feelings for each other and they both are not shy and have enjoyed sharing their love with the subscribers so why not now?  Are they pissed off at the subscribers and this is their way of getting back at us?  It makes no sense to move their sex off-cam.

Because I can’t see a reasonable answer to (2) … I am in the Deepdave camp and don’t think they are fucking off cam.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This is something that has been bothering me.  Martina and Nelly do seem to be friends and getting along.  If they are having sex it is off-cam like the infamous parking lot incident.   

The key questions are (1) are they still having sex?  I am leaning toward a NO on that which makes DeepDave and others happy.  

But if they are still having sex, the next key question (2) why not on cam?  This makes no sense to me.  What would be the point of making love off cam at this point?  On cam or off cam changes nothing relative to Bogdan’s and Alberto’s feelings … unless of course they are hiding it from them but I suspect they are smart enough to figure this out.  These girls have feelings for each other and they both are not shy and have enjoyed sharing their love with the subscribers so why not now?  Are they pissed off at the subscribers and this is their way of getting back at us?  It makes no sense to move their sex off-cam.

Because I can’t see a reasonable answer to (2) … I am in the Deepdave camp and don’t think they are fucking off cam.  

Hi Jennifer

Your logic is impeccable.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

there are about three that can't help themselves your comments don't matter only there are   

why the confused emoji is there something in my dialect that you don't understand its not Swahili there's always one confused emoji and I'm pretty sure I know where it's coming from but then I don't think he's one of the smartest cards in the pack  

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

You know me, from my side, yes they do this off cam and without letting Bogdan and Alberto know for a simple and good reason:

* it caused a lot of trouble to the 2 and in particular to Martina, we saw her, at the time, to be completely upset to be forbidden to 'continue' the trip with Nelly and as in real life, it is sometimes better not to 'show' certain aspects of life because we all want not to show ourselves too vulnerable and that's good because there will always be, in the entourage, people who will try to exploit them, as some people have fun doing in the forum as in the real life. So for both of them, it's much less trouble and much more fun to live what they want together...out side. Martina and Nelly have so much time available, why not some fun ? One life to live !

Don't forget that for the participants of RLC, RLC is a paying job and for pure entertainment. So one part of their life is in RLC for the show and another part is outside.

Good marketing in 3 words:  "Real Life Cam"

P.S. Let put a cam on the famous parking lot ! Everybody will be happy ! LOL 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

You know me, from my side, yes they do this off cam and without letting Bogdan and Alberto know for a simple and good reason:

* it caused a lot of trouble to the 2 and in particular to Martina, we saw her, at the time, to be completely upset to be forbidden to 'continue' the trip with Nelly and as in real life, it is sometimes better not to 'show' certain aspects of life because we all want not to show ourselves too vulnerable and that's good because there will always be, in the entourage, people who will try to exploit them, as some people have fun doing in the forum as in the real life. So for both of them, it's much less trouble and much more fun to live what they want together...out side. Martina and Nelly have so much time available, why not some fun ? One life to live !

Don't forget that for the participants of RLC, RLC is a paying job and for pure entertainment. So one part of their life is in RLC for the show and another part is outside.

Good marketing in 3 words:  "Real Life Cam"

P.S. Let put a cam on the famous parking lot ! Everybody will be happy ! LOL 

So I think what you are saying is that even though Alberto and Bogdan would not like their fucking behind their backs, Martina and Nelly should go ahead and do it anyway because this is real life.  If you live the lifestyle that you are telling Martina and Nelly to live, then you can not trust anybody and for sure no one can trust you.

In Martina's and Alberto's case I believe that it is their commitment to each other to at least be honest to each other.  When Martina strays, for example with Nelly, she tells every detail to Alberto.  It is their thing.  Whether he enjoys her extramarital life at least he knows what she is doing and I don't believe that she is fucking any other guys and that's also their deal.  I believe that their relationship works because of this honesty.   I have said before that these two have a very unusual relationship but it works.  Alberto adores Martina and would do anything for her and Martina loves Alberto and knows that she needs him and he makes her a better person.  That's what is most important to them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

So I think what you are saying is that even though Alberto and Bogdan would not like their fucking behind their backs, Martina and Nelly should go ahead and do it anyway because this is real life.  If you live the lifestyle that you are telling Martina and Nelly to live, then you can not trust anybody and for sure no one can trust you.

In Martina's and Alberto's case I believe that it is their commitment to each other to at least be honest to each other.  When Martina strays, for example with Nelly, she tells every detail to Alberto.  It is their thing.  Whether he enjoys her extramarital life at least he knows what she is doing and I don't believe that she is fucking any other guys and that's also their deal.  I believe that their relationship works because of this honesty.   I have said before that these two have a very unusual relationship but it works.  Alberto adores Martina and would do anything for her and Martina loves Alberto and knows that she needs him and he makes her a better person.  That's what is most important to them. 

Thank you for your comments Deepdave. Since you are the one who is obviously the only one who has very precise knowledge of details of Martina and Alberto and who also reports on them. Your comments should be taken seriously.

However, I still believe there are some mysteries that go far beyond what many members of the forum, perhaps including you, can imagine. Time will tell the truth.

On the other hand, there are so many totally crazy speculations that lead to quarrels in the forum, which I very much regret.

Thank you very much for your inside information. This is the only way to keep speculation under control to some extent. Don't let a few bothers you and continue providing information.

A question: Do you personally think that Alberto is really happy in this relationship?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Thank you for your comments Deepdave. Since you are the one who is obviously the only one who has very precise knowledge of details of Martina and Alberto and who also reports on them. Your comments should be taken seriously.

However, I still believe there are some mysteries that go far beyond what many members of the forum, perhaps including you, can imagine. Time will tell the truth.

On the other hand, there are so many totally crazy speculations that lead to quarrels in the forum, which I very much regret.

Thank you very much for your inside information. This is the only way to keep speculation under control to some extent. Don't let a few bothers you and continue providing information.

A question: Do you personally think that Alberto is really happy in this relationship?

Hello berty,

I think this question can only be answered by Alberto himself. I'm not able to give the answer as a clear yes or no from what I've seen.  Compared to Martina, Alberto's mindset and behavior is much harder to understand because we don't have a lot of information. But what is sure is that they have a kind of arrangement, both can live with. 

But for sure you have asked Deepdave and not me, he might can give you a more detailed answer.

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Alberto adores Martina and would do anything for her and Martina loves Alberto and knows that she needs him and he makes her a better person. 

I generally agree that Martina and Nelly has cooled but I still think your “nothing to see here” perspective has some clear flaws.

Do you really think Alberto would do anything for her?  ANYTHING?  I don’t see it.  But it is hopeful that he has a job now and is focusing on improving his life.  That is important to Martina.

The all night partying is still my biggest concern before I can be firmly in Camp DeepDave.

3 hours ago, Deepdave said:

So I think what you are saying is that even though Alberto and Bogdan would not like their fucking behind their backs, Martina and Nelly should go ahead and do it anyway because this is real life. 

I don’t think Martina and Nelly are “cooling it” because of Alberto or Bogdan.  I think Martina realizes what is simply sex to her is having more meaning for Nelly and she does not want to complicate Nelly’s life any further.  Clearly Nelly doesn’t care about Bogdan and it seems like Martina is more sensitive to Bogdan’s feelings than his own wife.  Nelly may be awesome in bed but Martina realizes Nelly isn’t capable of a sex only relationship.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I generally agree that Martina and Nelly has cooled but I still think your “nothing to see here” perspective has some clear flaws.

Do you really think Alberto would do anything for her?  ANYTHING?  I don’t see it.  But it is hopeful that he has a job now and is focusing on improving his life.  That is important to Martina.

The all night partying is still my biggest concern before I can be firmly in Camp DeepDave.

I don’t think Martina and Nelly are “cooling it” because of Alberto or Bogdan.  I think Martina realizes what is simply sex to her is having more meaning for Nelly and she does not want to complicate Nelly’s life any further.  Clearly Nelly doesn’t care about Bogdan and it seems like Martina is more sensitive to Bogdan’s feelings than his own wife.  Nelly may be awesome in bed but Martina realizes Nelly isn’t capable of a sex only relationship.

I think Bogdan 'accepts' Nelly having sex with other girls.  He was there to open the door to their suite when Nelly had left the 'garage' with her pants and panties down around her ankles.  And he had earlier checked on what Nelly and whomever she was with were doing.  And it was Bogdan who went outside B-7 to open the front door to the garage to let the guest or guests enter without being seen on cam.  One is not going to see Bogdan have sex on cam with another girl for several reason, one being his position within the RLC organization.  (Not does not mean never.)

There are 'secret' spaces where participants can meet and have sex, and no RLC viewer will know.  The 'garage' in B-7 is one.  The 'office' in B-4 is another'.  There is a large room off-cam in B-6, with a separate stairway.  The roof-top in B-2. 

I am not going to try and understand the relationship between Martina and Alberto for  several reasons, one being I believe there is a backstory that antedates RLC, and which is important to both of them.  A second is that Alberto avoids socializing with RLC participants.  I acknowledge that he doesn't speak Russian, but some/many of the participants have a fair ability to converse in English.  Perhaps, he doesn't speak  English either.  Her social life is not his social life.  He doesn't have much of a social life at that,  Likely because he is a shy introvert. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3