Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

15 hours ago, BubbaG said:

Okay, so who is Luis? 

One of her good friends. It is mentioned here that he is gay and the two were on a trip to Croatia in early June this year for one week. But, like some other of her friends, he left Barcelona in the summer.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Just noticed the reason Albertos not losing any weight when hes out on his bike is because its an electric bike 🤣

I don't think that's his bike.  That's a girl's bike and it might be Martina's.  Can anyone confirm?

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

One of her good friends. It is mentioned here that he is gay and the two were on a trip to Croatia in early June this year for one week. But, like some other of her friends, he left Barcelona in the summer.

so is he as gay as her brother who had sex on cam with a girl lol

On 7/23/2022 at 3:24 AM, Adalbert said:
On 7/22/2022 at 11:04 PM, JenniferMom said:

I think you meant it ironically but subconsciously described pretty much exactly what the two were planning. No sex journey let's see if we'll find out if it really was like that😉😁

Not sure about being ironic but clearly I am being sarcastic.

Question:  How many of you have experience or are close to others with the experience of being with someone and having a torrid sexual affair … not just a one night stand but a hot steamy affair with lots of passionate sex … over months … and then suddenly those two people become great platonic friends … “best buds” … even travel together … but they halt the sexual aspect of their relationship (cold turkey).

Does this happen often in real life?  

How often does the “can we just be friends” thing work?

The folks that want us to believe that Martina and Nelly are just friends want us to believe something has happened here that is quite rare.  If you don’t think it’s rare, you probably feel that a lot of FWB relationships occur all the time.  I can believe that.  But I don’t believe that steamy lovers become close platonic friends that often.  Emotions are hard to get past.

Now I think it could be possible for Martina and Nelly to be platonic now but it is not easy.  Usually when one lover says “can we just be friends” the other lover is angry.  I think we believe Martina is the one saying “can we just be friends”.  We think Nelly may have some emotional issues so rather than be angry she may not accept it.

Sex is addicting and even though these two may be trying to be platonic, I think it has to be excruciatingly difficult, especially for Nelly.

I just wish Martina … no matter what she is doing this weekend … is having fun.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Not sure about being ironic but clearly I am being sarcastic.

Question:  How many of you have experience or are close to others with the experience of being with someone and having a torrid sexual affair … not just a one night stand but a hot steamy affair with lots of passionate sex … over months … and then suddenly those two people become great platonic friends … “best buds” … even travel together … but they halt the sexual aspect of their relationship (cold turkey).

Does this happen often in real life?  

How often does the “can we just be friends” thing work?

The folks that want us to believe that Martina and Nelly are just friends want us to believe something has happened here that is quite rare.  If you don’t think it’s rare, you probably feel that a lot of FWB relationships occur all the time.  I can believe that.  But I don’t believe that steamy lovers become close platonic friends that often.  Emotions are hard to get past.

Now I think it could be possible for Martina and Nelly to be platonic now but it is not easy.  Usually when one lover says “can we just be friends” the other lover is angry.  I think we believe Martina is the one saying “can we just be friends”.  We think Nelly may have some emotional issues so rather than be angry she may not accept it.

Sex is addicting and even though these two may be trying to be platonic, I think it has to be excruciatingly difficult, especially for Nelly.

I just wish Martina … no matter what she is doing this weekend … is having fun.

lol yep everyone just walks away from the most intense sex we have ever seen on RLC,six hour sessions with skin worn off the knees i am sure they are just friends now because if they are not having sex on cam then it aint happening right

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

knew a guy that had a hot girlfriend that would go out to bars and would bring home girls for him to have threesomes with,you cant tell me Martina can never find anyone that would do the same

She absolutely could do that and would not doubt they might have tried a threesome off-cam.  There has been "chatter" here about Martina and Alberto perhaps having a threesome at a hotel.   

I think one big barrier to bringing someone home for a threesome is being on cam.  I think a lot of girls would hesitate coming home with Martina once they learn they would have to fuck on cam.   Now if she was going to pick up a dude, I think a guy might be less shy to be on cam.  But I think we agree here that Alberto would not want a threesome with another guy.  Or do we?

An interesting question to me is whether a girl that Martina might pick up for a threesome, would she want to know more about Alberto and whether he is attractive/sexy or not?    And how do ask someone like Martina, if she is proposing a threesome, if her boyfriend is hot?   Maybe that's what these kids do these days.   And if you are a girl and Martina is inviting you back for a threesome, once you see Alberto, do you feel even more excitied, or a bit let down?

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

She absolutely could do that and would not doubt they might have tried a threesome off-cam.  There has been "chatter" here about Martina and Alberto perhaps having a threesome at a hotel.   

I think one big barrier to bringing someone home for a threesome is being on cam.  I think a lot of girls would hesitate coming home with Martina once they learn they would have to fuck on cam.   Now if she was going to pick up a dude, I think a guy might be less shy to be on cam.  But I think we agree here that Alberto would not want a threesome with another guy.  Or do we?

An interesting question to me is whether a girl that Martina might pick up for a threesome, would she want to know more about Alberto and whether he is attractive/sexy or not?    And how do ask someone like Martina, if she is proposing a threesome, if her boyfriend is hot?   Maybe that's what these kids do these days.   And if you are a girl and Martina is inviting you back for a threesome, once you see Alberto, do you feel even more excitied, or a bit let down?

i thought the same thing but then again there is no shortage of guests in other apts that have had no problem with the cams so its hard to believe that in all these years Martina could not find one girl to do a threesome on cam

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

The identity of the individuals who were with Nelly in the 'garage' the night of Gina's party remains a mystery..  (Nelly, Bogdan, and Martina were at the party, along with other RLC participants, e.g., the twins.)  These individuals clearly did not want to be seen on cam arriving and leaving the garage.  Their boisterous voices could be heard on the pool came before Bogdan and Nelly opened the door to their suite. Even though the 'garage' is completely off-cam and there is no record of whatever happens there, these individuals and Bogdan thought it best to keep their identities hidden.  High chance these individuals were known to RLC subscribers.

I am very skeptical of assertions that previously very passionate lovers who supposedly have become truly platonic can freely go on an overnight trip together, and remain chaste and pure, unless both have given up alcohol, and one has a sexually-transmitted disease.   

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, moules said:

I am very skeptical of assertions that previously very passionate lovers who supposedly have become truly platonic can freely go on an overnight trip together, and remain chaste and pure, unless both have given up alcohol, and one has a sexually-transmitted disease.   

@redfan laughs at this and of course there is a humorous element,  but Moules nails it.  For two people to stop having sex, but still be friends, it has to be something significant to cause them to stop.  I don't think giving up alcohol would do it, in fact, if they are into it, they would not want to be so drunk to make love.  But a sexually transmitted disease would do it.    I don't think this is the case however.  If Nelly and Martina are away for the weekend, I think odds are very high they are having sex.  This brings me to my question a few weeks ago:  Why do it off cam?

• Upvote 3