B1 - General Topic 2022 #25 (July)

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Seems to me that B-1 has been empty more this summer than anytime I can remember in the 8 years that it has been around on RLC.

I'm wasn't around that long but I think the trend started with Twins, Karol and Nana.

I have an observation which applies to all threads.

I read from time to time some comments about a girl participant and her husband such Karol which makes me confused 😕 😕

My understanding is that most of the couples on RLC are in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship and not married.  Am I missing something here ?

5 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I read from time to time some comments about a girl participant and her husband such Karol which makes me confused 😕 😕

My understanding is that most of the couples on RLC are in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship and not married.  Am I missing something here ?

I call him her husband because they are together for a long time and as far as I know they were living together in Russia and made plans to live together in Barcelona, as they are doing now full time. So to me they are husband and wife. 

Once I saw Karol wearing a weeding ring  but it was on her right hand if I'm not mistaken.

6 hours ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

We also wish Karol all the best. She was always nice to see after a long days work. We don't know if we will ever see her again. It saddened us that there was no one there to see her off. Many of these tenants are very selfish. We wish she would get her own apartment. She earned it. Take care Karol.

I think she'll come visiting now and again if they're living long term in Barca...

31 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

they have been together for a very long time. they are probably married or will get married very soon.

32 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I call him her husband because they are together for a long time and as far as I know they were living together in Russia and made plans to live together in Barcelona, as they are doing now full time. So to me they are husband and wife. 

Once I saw Karol wearing a weeding ring  but it was on her right hand if I'm not mistaken.

As far as I'm aware they're not married...