Noldus

14 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Yep. the cute guest girl.

Do you really think she's cute?

14 hours ago, moos54 said:

OK thanks 

I asked because she's brunette 😁

14 hours ago, thinga69 said:

To me is a darker tone of blond but might be the colors of my monitor because brunette to me is something like Tereza's. Elli is the original blond.

Hmm, I would call her hair Mousy Brown, definitely not blonde & not dark enough to be brunette, Elli is not blonde either, she has blonde streaks only

OMG what a let down !!!! I rejoined RLC for a 30 day Subscription just because you all in the forum led me to believe that the friend couple would be staying there while Elli and Vencel were on the trip they had packed for.... Where are they ??? The place has been empty since Elli and Vencel left for thier trip. Of course as always the RLC guy is either drunk on Vodka, or has fallen into a 3 day sleep because they have not even put the airplane up saying when to expect thier return. I am so disappointed as I think the friend is hot as hell, well another wasted 45 bucks  !!!! They should give that couple an apartment and that in itself would bring in new subs. Just thought of seeing her in all her beautiful glory got me to re=subscribe... That should tell the fools that run RLC something you would think.